Forgetting

(Requested by _IAmFalling_ and based off of a drawing they did!

Basically what happened: Torc kills himself after dating Tim for four months. This is thanks to Tim cheating (AGAIN. WHAT IS WITH HIM AND CHEATING) on him. Torc's soul isn't worthy of hell and can't go to heaven, so he follows Tim around. A year after Torc's suicide, Tom is walking home with Tim. Tim has forced himself to forget Torc... or has he?)

Tim walked alongside his brother, looking ahead of them. It was turning into night, the sky turning dark, and the stars appearing above the two brothers. Tom had been silent for a bit, before he looked over to his brother.
"You know, Tord's been getting better." He started to talk about his boyfriend. "I'm happy for him, he's finally moving on after Torc's dea-" Tom was cut off by his younger brother.
"Who's Torc?" Tim asked quickly. He had been trying to forget his boyfriend after he killed himself. Why? It was all his fault, and he couldn't deal with all that pressure on him. It was his fault for Torc slitting his own throat with a knife. All because he got dunk and hooked up with a random girl he found at the bar.

Tom looked at him, confused. "Torc. You know, Tord's brother? You're ex-b-" Again, he was cut off.
"I've never heard of him." Tim forced himself to say. The two had stopped walking, now facing eachother. Tom's eyes narrowed a bit up at his brother, almost surprised by his reaction. Tim avoided his gaze, looking down and away. Tom's eyes widened a bit as he looked over Tim's shoulder.

You see, Torc had stayed on the earth instead of going to the afterlife. He spent his time following Tim around and seeing how he was doing, since he still loved him dearly. He had been invisible to every single person. Wel, until that moment.
Torc was crying, floating behind Tim. Tom could actually see him, his cracked halo and his darkened wings sticking out.
   "Oh.... my... Jehovah..." Tom muttered. Tim looked at him, confused.
   "What..?" He asked softly. Tom grabbed his arm and spun him around, making Tim gasp. Torc slowly looked at the two as his tears stopped. He looked at them, confused.

    "You can... see me...?" The ghost asked softly. Tom slowly nodded.
   "How long have you been following us?" Tom asked, his voice full of awe. Torc looked down and he landed on the ground.
    "I've been following Tim. Ever since I died." He replied shyly, rubbing his arms. More tears starting to fall out of his eyes as he looked at Tim. "You... forgot me...?" Tim gulped.

   "I've.... I've been trying to... I can't deal with you being gone... so I thought it would be better if I forgot you..." Tim mumbled . Torc nodded a bit and looked down again, tears splashing onto the pavement. "But I never really did." The ghost looked back up.
    "I didn't forget you. I couldn't. I can't. No matter what, you're always in the back of my mind. I... I regret everything I fucked up on. I messed up so much and I regret every single second of it..." Tim said a bit louder. "I love you... and I was an idiot..." Torc smiled a bit as he wiped his tears away. Before Tim could go on, Torc disappeared once again.