Food Fight

(Requested by Smol_Tommo!

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. The song shot is giving me some trouble, but I'm trying.)

     Torc stood at the counter, smiling proudly at his completed goal of getting all of the ingredients from the top sleeves without falling off of the counter. He layed out flour, eggs, sugar, everything you need to make a cake. That's what him and his boyfriend were going to do; they were bored, so Torc invited Tim over to help him make a cake.
     Speaking of the tall Brit, Torc heard a knock on his apartment door and turned, guessing it was him. He dashed to the door and opened it, looking up at Tim and giving him a goofy smile. Tim looked down at him and chuckled.
   "Hey, Torcsie."
   "Hiya, Timmy!" Torc chirped happily and let his boyfriend into the apartment, closing the door behind him. He led him to the kitchen and the two started to get to work.

    Torc dashed quickly around the small kitchen, grabbing spoons to mix the batter, since he didn't get them before. Tim, meanwhile, was measuring out the ingredients in measuring cups. Torc dashed back over to him and put down a bowl and a few mixing spoons.
  "Are you almost finished?"
  "Yeah. Did you eat sugar or something before this? You're acting hyper." Tom commented. Torc crossed his arms and huffed.
  "No. I'm just excited."
  "To make a cake? Alright." Tim chuckled and started pouring the ingredients into the mixing bowl. Torc tried to reach under Tim's arms and grab an egg out of its carton, but he knocked over a large, plastic measuring cup that was, for some reason, filled to the brim with flour. Both of them froze and Tim's eyes flashed white in surprise as the cup hit the floor and flour flew everywhere, especially on them. Tim stood up normally and looked at Torc, who let out a giggle.
   "S-sorry." He stated and continued to laugh at the fact that Tim was covered in white from the torso down. Tim's eyes turned back to black and they narrowed down at Torc before he grabbed something.

   Torc was too busy giggling to notice what Tim was doing. He just suddenly stopped as something hit him, breaking on impact. He touched his cheek and pulled his hand back, looking as to what was on him. Tim had thrown an egg at him. Tim was laughing at Torc's shocked expression, which suddenly changed to playful.

   "You douche." Torc mumbled and grabbed the entire egg carton, rapidly throwing eggs at Tim like a machine gun. Tim slipped on a puddle of egg below him and he grabbed the counter, tying to not fall, but only brought down a cup of sugar with him. He fell into his back as the cup turned upside down and fell on him. Torc laughed and stood over him, lightly placing his foot on his chest.
    "I am victorious!" Torc screeched and laughed before helping Tim back into his feet. Tim chuckled as Torc cheered. The Brit looked at the counter and grabbed the nearest thing close to him; food dye. He opened the red bottle quickly and squirted it at Torc, making it land in his hair. Torc growled.
  "You're an asshole, you know that?"

  "Yeah, I know." Tim grinned and grabbed the last egg on the counter, smashing it over Torc's head. Torc fell to the ground, landing in the flour and most of his body turned white. He sat there, his eyes half lidded. Tim chuckled and tried to help him up, but Torc pulled his leg out from under him, making fall in the flour next to him. The two stayed silent for a moment before laughing. Tim wrapped his arm around Torc's shoulders as they laughed, pulling him to his chest. Torc giggled and grabbed his arm, smiling up at him. Tim stopped laughing, making it fade away in his voice,as he looked down at his boyfriend. He licked Torc's other cheek, which was covered in sugar somehow. Torc giggled again.

   "I love you." Tim purred.
   "Love you too." Torc chimed back.