Kiss for Answers (Goop X Demon!Reader)

Suggested by: ColombianUnicorn.

Part 2 to "Midnight Meeting".

======================

It was the next night. You strode down the alley, hopeful that you would meet the strange man and get some answers. You didn't even know his name, yet you still wanted to meet with him.

"You're back, cutie?" you heard from a familiar voice. You turned around and saw the man again, now dressed in a green sweatshirt and black ripped jeans.

"I guess so," you answered with a shrug, walking closer to him. "I don't even know your name."

"Oh, you need that?" he smirked. "Name's Goop, cutie."

"I also told you to stop calling me that," you reminded him, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Yeah, but you're cute when you get mad," he replied with a grin. "Wanna go out?"

"I'm just here for answers, Goop," you replied with a smile. You weren't into him. At all.

"Why not?" he asked, keeping his cool. He leaned on the brick wall beside him, crossing his arms. "I'm cute."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Sure, Goop. Why is your name Goop anyways?"

"Hey, I didn't ask for it," he shrugged, still grinning. "But... if you want answers, kiss me." He leaned forward, staring into your eyes with a wide grin.

"Ugh. No thanks." You pushed him away, starting to get annoyed.

"Fine. No answers for you, then," he shrugged, turning around to strut away. You growled, then gave in.

"Fine!" He turned back to you, scrunching up his lips for a kiss. You hesitated, then pecked him quickly. He grabbed your wrist, keeping you close so you couldn't get away, and loosened his lips, moving them in sync with yours. You had to admit, as much as you didn't enjoy this, it wasn't like he was a terrible kisser. He was actually pretty good.

"Thank you, cutie," he laughed after a few seconds, when he pulled away. You stepped back, wiping your lips on your sleeve.

"No problem. Now, answers. Who do you know that has powers like me?"

"His name's Anti. My brother," he explained.

"Your brother has powers? Like, demon powers?" you asked again, just to make sure. He nodded enthusiastically, and placed a hand on your back.

"Now... do you want another kiss?" he winked, leaning closer to you. Well....

"Take me out for a few drinks, then ask me," you giggled, starting to get used to his bluntness.

"Sure thing, lass." His hand moved from your back and grabbed your hand, his fingers intertwining with yours. He led you out of the alley, and to a nearby bar.

Time to get wasted.

======================

Word count: 429