Christmas Party (Teamiplier)

Date: January 5th

Day 12

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"EGGNOG!" Tyler screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Happy holidays to you too, buddy," you muttered, rubbing your ear from where he screamed into.  He smirked at you and retreated back into the kitchen, where a delicious smell was coming from.

"What's cookin'?" Ethan called from downstairs.

"Dinner, you idiot!" Mark called from the kitchen as his chef's hat slipped off.  You laughed at your friend's shenanigans, and Amy pranced in the room, grabbing the carton of eggnog from Tyler's hands and pouring herself a glass.

"Play nice, you guys!" you scolded them from the kitchen as Tyler pouted at Mark's girlfriend jokingly.  Ethan walked inside with his hands in his pockets, licking his lips.

"Howdy do, m' folks.  Smells awesome."

"And why won't it?" Mark retorted, still being a sassy little man-baby.

"I said to play nice." You walked in from the TV room and grabbed Mark's head turning it back to the food in the oven. "Now watch the food, or it's going to burn."

"I'll burn you," he joked, smiling at you.  You just wagged a finger in his face and grabbed a cup as Ethan chuckled and started talking to Kathryn.

"Tyler, where's that carton?" you asked the curly-haired man.  He handed you the drink, which you took gladly and poured some into your glass.

"Dinner's almost ready!  Amy, is the table all set up?" Mark asked her as she walked back in the kitchen.

"Yeah, just need the forks," she replied, grabbing six of the utensils and running away again.

"Taste test." You butted in between Mark, who was working on the main course, and Ethan, who was helping Kathryn with the side dishes, with a spoon. "What here's edible?"

"Um, all of it?" Mark scoffed, holding the ladle and motioning to the five or so plates full of amazing-smelling holiday food, ranging from mashed potatoes to chicken.  You grabbed a bit of gravy for the mashed potatoes and sipped it.

"Pretty goddamned good," you grinned.

"He made it," Mark laughed, nudging Ethan. "Your brother here knows how to make a thing or two."

"I know, almost too well at that," you giggled, wrapping your arms around your little brother.  Ethan blushed.

"Of course you would know.  I happen to be good at skills," he announced.

"Like what?" you smirked.  He stared at you.

"Things."

"Soup's ready," Kathryn butted in, pointing to the pot of boiling liquid on the stove.  Mark grunted in surprise, turning the stove off and quickly taking the soup off the hot surface.

"I'll be right back.  I want to check on Amy.  It's too crowded in here, anyway," you winked, and walked out of the room.

"Hey," Amy waved at you as you walked into the dining room.

"How're things?" you asked her, looking at the table.  The utensils were set up as professionally as it would be in a fancy restaurant, and the cups were already full of spiked eggnog, or just regular eggnog in Mark's case.

"Great.  I just gotta put the last finishing touches." Amy grabbed a small vase with a few small poinsettias in it, filled halfway with water.  The tablecloth was a lovely shade of red, and she had even brought out those fancy red cloth napkins that Tyler kept in his place for really rare special occasions.