Confessions and Love (Markiplier)

Suggested by: ColombianUnicorn.

Part two to "Coffee and Laughter".

============================

"Mark, stop!" you laughed as he threw you on the bed, tickling you rapidly.

"No!" he yelled, his face red with the laughter he was holding in.

"Mark, it's nine in the morning, I need coffee!" you squealed, trying desperately to push him away.

"Fine, but this isn't over!" he shouted as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek. You relaxed into his touch and he kissed you again. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Mark," you smiled, and he jumped off you, grabbing his camera. "Are you filming me?" you asked, brushing your pants.

"Hi guys, welcome to the stream!" Mark said in reply, and you laughed. "It's currently 9:47 a.m., and my girlfriend is exhausted!"

"Am not!" you called indignantly, smirking. "Your idol over here attacked me!"

"It was a sign of affection, that's all." He pretended to be hurt. "And if you don't like good morning tickles, then I just won't do them anymore!" He shook his head with a mock sigh, then turned away. "Anyways, guys, there's a reason I started this. (Y/N) seems to have forgotten her special day!"

"Eh? What special da-" Your eyes widened. How did you forget your birthday?

"Happy birthday, darling," Mark smiled, and handed you a small present. It was wrapped with blue paper and a yellow ribbon.

"You didn't have to, Mark." You felt warmth rising to your cheeks.

"Just open it and gawk in my awesome gift-picking skills, (Y/N)," he told you. You giggled, and opened the gift.

"Aw, you didn't!" you gasped, looking at the picture frame. Inside was a picture of you and Mark on a bench near a pond. It was the day Mark asked you to be his girlfriend, a bit less than a month after he had spilled coffee on you that one beautiful morning. "It's beautiful, Mark. I love it."

"Good. I love you," he chuckled, and kissed you right in front of the camera. The comments were filled with "Aw"'s and "I SHIP IT". And the spammers and haters, but whatever. They could think whatever.

"Let me get the cake," he whispered in your ear as he handed you the camera, and left. You rolled your eyes and turned to the screen.

"He's too nice." You shook your head and walked out of the room to be greeted by Chica. "Everyone, say hello to the pupper!" The comments all read a mixture of "hello", "hi" and "Cute Puppo!!!"

"(Y/N), I'm gonna need that camera! I want to show my beautiful fans something!" Mark called from the other room. You walked over there and handed him the camera.

"It's not for me, is it?" you asked him suspiciously.

"It's more for my self-esteem," he joked, and pushed you out of the room. "It's for the both of us. Go make breakfast."

"You're making the birthday girl make you breakfast?" you grumbled, but walked out of the room anyways, to start breakfast.

While you were cooking pancakes, you heard Mark shush someone, probably the camera. Once again, you rolled your eyes at his silliness and his love for his fans.

"Oh, (Y/N), sweetheart. There's one more gift I have to give you," he murmured right behind you in a low voice. You felt shivers run down your spine, and you turned around. The camera was set on the kitchen counter, and Mark was on the ground, propped up on one knee. In his hands, a small box with a small, beautiful ring.

"M-Mark, what is this?" you whispered with your heart rate going a mile a minute.

"Would you do me the honour of being my wife, birthday girl?" he asked with his eyes aglow with excitement. You couldn't say a word, and his smile faded. "(Y/N)? The fans sort of expect an answer."

"Yes. Oh, Mark, yes!" you cried, nodding your head while tears came to your eyes. He beamed and stood up, hugging you tightly.

"I'm so glad," he breathed. "The fans would never forgive you if you had said no!" You laughed at that, and kissed his lips as he slid the ring onto your finger.

"This is the best birthday gift ever," you told him.

"It had better be, I don't think I could top this one. You're a hard one to please." With that, he turned to the camera. "I have pre-recorded videos coming up later, so I'm gonna spend the day with my beautiful fiancé. Buh bye!"

===========================

Word count: 717

MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS GONE! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FOUR DAYS. I HATE GROWING UP.

I'll probably update this and the prequel today, since I'm on a roll. Love ya!

If you couldn't tell, I'm in a great mood right now.