No Other Option (Yandere!Darkiplier)

Suggested by: UndertaleLover45678.

==========================

After a long and cute night of dinner and a movie with your boyfriend, Nathan, you were getting ready for bed. You had a day off tomorrow, so you were looking forward to being able to sleep in.

You climbed into bed, snuggling into the duvet, when you heard a knock on the door.

"NO ONE'S HOME!" you screamed, and rolled over to face the wall. Then the knocking started again, louder and more demanding. You tried putting on music to drown it out, but even then, it seemed like the sound was seeping through your earbuds.

Groaning, you got up and shuffled to the door, slipping on a hoodie to cover your tank top. When you looked through the peephole in your door, you saw Nathan.

"Nate? Did you forget your phone or something?" you asked him, but he didn't reply. He just stared through the hole with wide eyes. You started to get worried. Something was off.

"Nate, sweetie? Is everything okay?" you asked again. Still no answer. His dark blue eyes were filled with something close to fear. Slowly, you opened the door, and screamed.

Your boyfriend was staring at you. But not all of your boyfriend. Just his head. His neck was a bloody stump, dropping blood onto the carpeted hallway of your apartment. And holding it, a man with pure black eyes.

"I got rid of him. Will you be mine now?" he asked in a low voice. You just screamed again, and tried shutting the door, but your efforts were blocked by his foot.

"Get away from me!" you yelled in a shrill voice, abandoning your futile attempts in locking him out, and doing the next best thing; find a knife, then hide.

You ran to your kitchen and pulled out the first thing you could find: a steak knife. You then ran to your bedroom, and hid in a place no one would ever look. There was a small grate behind all the clothes in your closet, that you could just barely fit into, but you could fit into it all the same. So you ran to your bedroom, closed and locked the bedroom door, ran inside your closet, and hid behind the grate. Your heart was rising to your throat, pounding at a million miles per second.

"Come and be mine, (Y/N)," the murderer sang, and you could hear his thumping footsteps coming closer and closer, getting louder and louder in your ears. It was like he knew exactly where you were hiding, and he was heading straight towards you.

"I can hear your breathing," he laughed as the bedroom door was suddenly kicked down. "I can hear your heart."

The closet door was opened, and the man stared straight into your eyes. You backed away from him as he pulled out the grate, crouching by the entrance, waiting for you to come out. After all, if he came in to grab you, he would be more vulnerable to attack.

"Leave me alone!" you screeched, holding out the knife defensively. "I know how to use this thing!"

"The reason I know you're not great at using this thing, is because you're calling it this thing," he chuckled, and raised a hand. Something close to smoke rose from his hands, and went into the vent. It was slowly coming to you, and you had nowhere to go. You held your breath, scared to think of what that gas might do to you.

"Come on, (Y/N). Don't be like that. You'll run out of air soon, anyways," the man told you. "Just give in."

The smoke was circling around you, as if knowing where it needed to go. Your lungs were quickly running out of preciously needed oxygen, and your vision was fading, but still, you held on. Until you couldn't anymore, and you gasped for breath.