okay

Liam's P.O.V

Me and the mates got out to see a movie while Luke, Niall, and Lou stayed back . Before walking out of the movies I looked out of the glass doors I see Nellie and Talizha walking into a dark ally. A lot of people say that there is  a store where all the emo kids go. I waited for them to come back out of there to see what they where doing .

Nellie's P.O.V

" Hey Alexa "  I said while jumping on the front counter of the store  in the ally. Alexa was a angle so she knows about why I need contacts with me 24/7 but I never have Some.

"Hey guys need some more contacts"

"Damn right I do brown and white " I said while kicking my feet to Talizhas butt.

" coming right up" she said while going in the back room .

" so you and Michael?" Talizha said while slapping my foot away.

" what about me and Michael?"

"did you guys.... You know." She asked me and I have her a glare.

" no we did not.. You know" an I rolled my eyes .

" WhY?!?!" She said while pulling me off the counter an falling on the floor.

" I ToLLeD YOu WhY". An I got up an pushed her a little  .

Just before she was about to talk Alexa come in with my contacts and giving them to me in a bag .

" thanks Alexa" I said while walking out with Talizha.

"its all good.....oh and Nellie?" I turned around.

" yes"

" I think you should give Michael your V-card or he might think you don't love him like he does "

" HEY STOP IT!!"

And while walking out the ally we saw the boys outside the movie theaters . We try not to get notice an i didn't have my contacts in  so we just ran. We ran like it was raining hard I think they didn't see us but we just ran.