The Fight !! :

Michael's P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up next to my beautiful princess sleeping next to me. I felt like the happiest man on the planet to get married to my high school sweetheart. I picked up my phone from off the floor to look at the time. I turn on my iPhone to fine nine missed calls three from my mom an six from management. I didn't know who to be scared of more my mother or management.... Why did I just ask that I'm more scared of my mother than management.. I got out of bed without waking up Nellie. I go down stairs in text Ashton to meet me outside before someone wakes up.

I don't tell Nellie when I have a blood lust because I don't want her to freak out about it.

I put on my leather jacket in my converse cons in walked outside. I see Ashton waiting for me on the sidewalk. It was about 1:27 in the morning. We go out every morning because its dark in you can't really see us.We go out to the bad part of Town because we don't kill people who don't do nothing bad.

It was dark in it started to rain but I didn't care. We found the spot where we always be at because it was where all the bad guys came.

While we where waiting for someone there was a big lighting bolt that filled the sky a light color. I looked up to see two shadows on top of the building we where standing at. I looked back up again to see if the figures making the shadows were still there....but they were gone.

When I looked back down I see about four thugs walk into the ally. I look at Ashton in he looked back at me to.

Nellie's P.O.V

"Do you think he saw us?" Talizha asked me.

" dont think so" I looked over the side of the building we were on top of. I looked down to see Ashton and Michael fighting four guys.

I didn't want to see Michael in his blood lust so I just turned around. I just hate seeing bold in I'm a girl I see blood every month.

When I looked back down I see four bodies lying dead on the floor pale white.

" we have to go now!" Talizha says in pulled my hand. We both opened our wings in jumped off the rooftop in made our way to the house.

* At The House*

We get to the house in Talizha  fly's though her bedroom window that was open. I fly through the bathroom window. I jumped out of the shirt in jeans I had on in put back on my Green Day shirt in gym shorts. I put my hair back into a messy bun in put the shirt in jeans under the sink. I unlock the door in ran into the hall way an making sure that Michael wasn't in the hallways. When the case was clear I made my way to the bedroom I opened the bedroom door to bump into a tall dark figure. I looked up to think it was Michael since I just live with Michael there's only two of us. But it wasn't who i was looking for. The figure looked like one of the guys that were in the ally.

The dark haired figure pulled me by my hair in pulled me into me and Michaels room closing the door behind him. I got loose of his grip in fall to the floor I got up as fast as I can.  He pulled out his knife an came at me but I ran to him pushing him though the door into the hallway. He pulled me close to him as he fall onto his back. He  kicks me in the stomach making me flip into the next room. I felt a sharp pain on my side but I didn't care I just cared for where Michael was at. I get up about to finish this punk when he was gone in I can hear fighting downstairs. I go down the steps in to the living room to see the front door open an a Michael on the for face down. I ran to him in turn him over slowly making sure he's still breathing. I look into the next room to see the dark haired male fighting ...... Liam????.

I focused back onto Michael  I started to get a little worried but he was still breathing. I started to shake him a little trying to wake him. I called his name but nothing.

" Michael please don't do this to me" I whispered into his ear.

About the 20 seconds later I felt him smile into my hair that was on his face.

"I'll never"  he hugged me in I hugged him back.

"baby  are you bleeding?...not that way the other way ... Are you cut?" He asked me.

"no I'm fine just a small cut" I pulled him up off the floor in pulled him into a hug.

" love I can tell when there's blood in your bleeding "

" are you bleeding ?"

"what?"

"you skip straight to me ... What about you are you bleeding?"

"  no I'm fine"

" turn around"

"why?"

"Michael please " he did what I said in turned around so his back was to me. There was a bruise on his neck,  he turned back around to face me.

I started to feel light headed in that's when I remembered that their was a sharp pain. I looked down where the pain was at to see my shirt half way full of blood. I looked back at Michael who was wearing a white shirt with half of his shirt full of blood. My shirt was black so it was hard to see. I rolled up my shirt to where the cut was at to fine a broken knife still inside. I looked back up at Michael before my body went numb.

I woke up on the couch about 30 minutes later. I looked down at where   the knife is at...well was at. I had on a new shirt in a bandage wrapped around my stomach.

I get up of the couch slowly in walk into the kitchen to fine Liam and Michael. Liam was putting something on Michaels neck to help the bruise. Liam turns around in gives me a smile.

" love you should be sleeping" he said coming to me.

"I can't sleep"I said back

" how's the bandages holding up?"

He pulled up my shirt enough to see the bandages.

" a little blood leaked out um can you wait for me  in the next room until I finish Michael"

"yea"  I looked back at Michael to see him over the sink doing ... I don't know.

I waiting for Liam in the living room. After Liam changed my bandages he helped me up to the bedroom. He cleaned up the mess in the Hallway I made when I told him not to but he still keeps cleaning. I fall asleep hoping that Michael in Liam were fine.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

A good wait