Home Sweet Home!!

Nellie's  P.O.V

"HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!" Me and Talizha yelled while walking into the house we shared with our best friends.

" I guess we beat them again" I said while looking for the boys. We race each other to see who can make it home faster from the airport.

I walk over to the couch in turning on the TV putting it on Sam and Cat. I started to fall asleep when the front for opened and closed . I get up thinking it was the boys but I was wrong. It was the last person in the world I wanted to see next to Jake.

" Perrie what are you doing here?"

" I need to see Zayn"

"why?he don't want see you"

"I have to talk to him"

; why?"

" I'm pregnant with his kid"

" girl you fuck around with 100 boys no one knows who the father  is"

" what ever "

" you put the h&o  in hoe"  Talizha yelled from the kitchen

" plus you look less then a month an you and Zayn broke up three months ago so bye bye" in I slammed the door in her face.

"slamming doors in people faces now head ass " Talizha said from behind me.

I walked back over to the couch taking the TV off of mute . There was another knock at the door which I told Talizha to get .

" hi I'm looking for Ashton " a tall brunette girl said standing at the door.

" well Ashton not here  yet are you his sister?" Talizha asked

" no I'm his girlfriend" I basically flew over the couch.

" bitch said what!" Me and Talizha said at the same time.

" I'm his girlfriend from Australia and you are?"

" his girlfriend from the United States"

" I didn't know he had another girlfriend if I would have known I would have never dated him he told me he was going to touring with one direction"  there was a tear going down her face.

I walked to the front door with a box of tissues giving the girl one.

" what's your name?" I asked  her pulling her inside next the couch with me .

" I'm Emily Gale"

" I'm Nellie and that's Talizha"

" here " she gave me her phone showing me the texts her and Ashton had when we were in Spain.

" Ashton goin get his ass kicked " 

just then we hear cars pulled up the drive way . Then both of the girls jump up an ran for the door. Ashton then opened the door in was shocked at what he saw.

" Emily .....Talizha what?"

" you know what your going get your ass kicked" I yelled

For the next hour an a half you can hear screaming from Ashton the two girls and here and there from me.

The girls were in my room crying over Ashton, I was in Ashton's room taking to him.

" you promised me Ashton"I said with my arms crossed.

" well I'm sorry"

" I'm not the one you should say sorry too" I opened his bedroom door in walked out .