Back To Normal Part Two :O

Nellie's P.O.V

Me and Michael where at the lake. You can tell he put a lot of work into this . There was lights hanged up on all the trees , a blanket under a tree that had lights going around it. Michael had the basket in one hand holding my hand with the other.  We stopped at the blanket ,Michael puts the basket down he sits next to it holding his hand out for me . I shut next to him with my legs crossed to my side with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

After eating our food in talking about random stuff, in looking randomly at the stars. Michael looks at me and I look back.

" what?"

" nothing your just beautiful "

I blushed so hard

" I love you Michael" I whisper to him

" I love you more Nellie"  he leans in kissing me slowly.

" oh before I forget  " I sit up getting my hand bag. Pulling out a box.

"  here happy  anniversary babe" I handed the box he opened the box showing the golden watch. He gets up in excitement pulling me up with him .

" babe thank you so much I love it .. I love you" he pulls me into a hug kissing me lightly .

" oh close your eyes"

" why?"

"just close them "

"fine"

I can feel that Michael wasn't next to me but I can still hear him talking to me so he wasn't that far from me.

" Michael what are you doing?"

" just a little bit longer"

It was around 11:30 in it was getting a little cold in it looked like it might rain.

" okay open your eyes"

I open my eyes to see Michael in front of me holding my hands he was so tense .

" Michael?"I had a worried look because he looked like he was going to pass the fuck out.

" babe  since the day I first meet you I new you were the one I wanted to be with.. the past three years where the best three years of my life in I want to keep it like that... " Michael soon is on one knee in pulls out a small black box from his jacket . " ... Nellie will you make me the happiest man in the world ? In marry me?"  I can feel tears rolling down my face they were tears

Of joy.

" yes Michael I would love to marry you" I let Michael put the ring on my finger. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

" I love you to the moon" I whispered to him.

" I love you to the moon in back" he whispered back .

Me and Michael where having a make out  session when it started to rain. He pulls me under his jacket like he was my angel. The ride home was fast maybe because it was raining. Michael wanted to get home fast for we can change into some dry cloths for no one can get sick.

we get home in Michael pulls me to his room not giving a damn if someone were in the halls . Michael just wants what he wants in it was me bitchz.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

..

.

Sorry it's short I just wanted to write about what happened with Michael and Nellie.