Back To Normal!!!!

Talizha's P.O.V

It's been a week since we saved Nellie from her mother.  Since what happened last week we never found her mother again. Jake been stopping by checking up on Nellie about her “evil powers" . We thinks she's hiding with her father down in the underworld. Nellie has been staying in my room, Lukes, or Michaels rooms because we don't want her to be alone now. Her mom might come out of nowhere in still her. I was getting ready for my date with Zayn while Nellie helped me pick out a dress for the date.

" what about this dress with... These pumps" she asked while coming out my closet . She had in her hands a purple pencil dress  with glitter going down the sides an black glittery 6inch pumps.

" I love it !" I ran over to her pulling her to my mirror in table with all my stuff on it.

" ready?"

" yep yep"

" so where are you and Michael goin too?" I asked

" um .. I think we're going to have a picnic down by the lake " she said while putting on me some mascara.

" aaawww that's going to be so cute"

" I know right "

" what are you goin to wear?"

" I don't know he said wear something fancy but not to fancy" she added some eyeliner in was finished with my makeup.

" well come on I'll get dressed later we have to look for a dress for you to wear" I pulled her out my room into hers  locking it behind us.

Nellie's P.O.V

" having fun in there?" I asked Talizha who was in my closest .

"I think I found Wonderland"

" shut up"

" just find me a dress to wear" I added

" okay okay what about this red one with your 5inch  heels ?"

" which one?"

" the black one with the cute front bow "

" I love those"

" yea me too"

I sat down at my mirror table turning on my flat iron , flat ironing my hair while Talizha curled her hair next to me.

" wait... Talizha... What's today?"

" June 22 ....... Friday"

" OMG .. It's me and Michael's three year anniversary today I totally forgot!"

" do you think he forgot  too.?"

: text message:

Michael: sorry babe I didn't tell you when you woke up .. But happy three year anniversary love you .. I'm at the store getting extra stuff for our date see you soon XOXO..

" Shit  ..... We need to go to the mall "

" why the mall?"

" each time me and Michael go to the mall together his eyes always look at a gold watch"

" well come on"

Me and Talizha finished our hair put on our dresses and heels because the time we come back it's will be time for our dates. . We go down the stairs about to leave when Luke stops us at the door.

" hey you two where's the fire?"

“ I FORGot!" I yelled

" what?"Luke asked

" she forgot it was her anniversary with Michael today"

"oh"

" sorry Luke but we got to go" I pulled Talizha out the door with me to my car.

We drive about 20 minutes into we got to the mall. I speed walk as fast as I can to the store Michael loves so much. We walk in found the watch we bought the watch.

" yes I got the watch ..... What is that Zayn?"  I stopped Talizha pointing to our left.

" yea....  Is that Michael?" Pointing to our right.

" what?.... Time to go"I pulled Talizha down the hallway  people looking at us crazy. We ran out the mall to find that who we parked by was in between Michael's car wand Zayn.

" I think they know were here" Talizha said.

"wait ... That sounds like Zayn"

I said by my cart door. It was not hard to find my car it has hot pink with two black stripes going down it 2014 Ford  Mustang. Michael car was a red  2001 Lamborghini . Zayn had a black 2010 Land Rover. Talizha has a  2012 custom made purple Range Rover. But we drove in my car.

" hurry get in maybe we can still get away"  we both jump in the car start it, put out off of park.

I pull out of the parking spot  to see both of the boys next to Zayn's car back to us. I drive as fast as I can down the lane.

20 minutes later

" have you seen my black hand bag?" I asked Talizha who was just laying on my bed.

" umm ...I think I saw it when I was in Wonderland"

" shut up"

" hey what color lip stick I should wear?"  She asked while going though my lipsticks.

" I think maybe peach because reed don't go with your dress -found it "

I go to next to Talizha by the mirror adding on my lips a little bit of dark red.

" hey I never asked where are you and Zayn going?" I asked while sitting down.

"  well we are going to the movies , then a  fancy restaurant in later a walk on the beach"

" that's so cute"

" I know right" 

: knock knock:

" yea?" I asked Zayn opens the door to my room he had on dark purple shirt with black skinny jeans an white converse cons . I will still them from him.

" wow Talizha you look beautiful.. You to Nellie" he added

" thanks" we both said

" shall we go my lady?"

" we shall" they wrap there arms together.

" oh Nellie Michael  said he be done in a minute or two"

" okay thanks"

"yep"  the two love birds are soon gone .

I put my backup kit in my hand bag in adding Michael watch. I go down stairs to wait for Michael in the living room. When I see Calum watching TV

" hey Calum"

" hey Nelli- . Wow Nellie you look... wOw " like always I blushed.

" um thanks I think"

" ready to go babe- wow you look wow" Michael cut himself off.

" thanks I get that a lot ... You don't look to bad yourself" Michael had on  dark blue skinny jeans  with a white V-neck and white Nikes with a  leather jacket.

"thanks babe shall we go?"

" I'll be sad if we don't"

Michael opens the front door for me.

" ladies first"

" thank you "

He walks me out to his car opening the door for me.