You again !!!

Nellie's P.O.V

I woke up in my room in the middle of the night I got up from my bed an walk to my restroom in locked the door. After two minutes I walked out the restrooms I don't know why but I just love to sit an the restroom like I'm stupid or  something like damn.

I was walking to my bed when I felt negative energy around me . I looked around the room in there was nothing there. I then walked to my bed laying down an rapping myself in the blankets with all the pillows on the floor but one. I closed my eyes  half way asleep when the negative energy got stronger . I open my eyes an throw the blanket off the top half of me an sat up as fast as I can just to be pushed back down by a tall black figure .

He penned my hands over my head an put a leg on both sides of me making sure I'm not able to move . He moves down to be face to face an then puts his lips on mine his lips where hot . Yes hot . Everyone know that when I feel trapped I freak out. Like freak out that I can't bread, can't move alot , and I do a  cry-scream thingy in I don't stop till someone calms me down.

He moves back from my lips . I know what he was doing now he wanted me to freak out for someone can run in here an he'll kill them. I try to keep my cool but I just couldn't I started freaking out . But this time it was different  I fought back but he was still stronger then me .boxing for eleven  years doesn't pay off if your fighting a demon .

So I did the next thing scream  maybe Talizha is in her room tonight "AAAAHHHH LET ME GO!!!

In just 10 seconds  or something Talizha came running in the room throwing him off me with her mind . She throw him across the room against the wall. I rolled off my bed onto the floor trying to catch my breath . Which made her turn around when she turned back around he was gone. "what the FUUCCK..OH!" She ran over to me on the floor trying to make me calm down for some resin her, Luke, and Niall know how to calm me down its just weird. I think Niall knows how to calm me  down is because we both have claustrophobia.

STUFF...STUFF....STUFF...

And I ended up sleeping next to Talizha in her Room.