About us

One thing I didn't tell you about us is that the eleven best friends are not all humans like you. well only five of us aren't normal people the rest are normal as it can get . But me, Talizha, Luke, Niall, and louis are what do you call it oh yeah"Angels".

We all have different unique powers in its own ways. Like Luke's he can read minds and emotions . me myself and I can freeze people just by one touch on command and can since negative energy.

Talizha can move things with her mind and can since positive energy. Niall can turn himself and anything he wants invisible. Louis can run/fly faster then lightning and things we all have in common are that we can zap lightning bolts from the sky to our targets and we all have super strengths .we keep our wings in a flat band that helps keep the wings down and its like they disappear into thin air but the wings are just I can't explain it .it's hard to be explain too.

But we all know that best friends don't keep secrets from each other but it was the biggest secret ever we had to keep From them it hurts me to know that I tell Michael everything 24/7 but the one thing I'm just dyeing to tell him I can't . If I tell Michael I was an angle I will get my wings ripped off and Michael will get all his memories that involved me erased for good . And I will die knowing that the fact Michael will never remember me.

Home at last "

" time to unpack"