Later!!

Michael's P.O.V

It's been two  months since we came back from Spain, found out Ashton cheated on Talizha with Emily. But Talizha is with Zayn now an Emily is with Harry.

Today we are going to see Lou, Eleanor , in the twins. Yes they had twins  a boy and a girl.

" hey Lou" I said as they made there way in the house. To the baby's room in the basement . Nellie and Talizha gave them the basement for Eleanor can be closer to Lou.

" Nellie do you want to hold Alexa?" Eleanor asked

" yes" Eleanor handed Nellie Alexa. she looked just like her. The way Nellie cared for Alexa I knew one day she well be a great mother .

Nellie's phone  start to ring. She handed Luke, Alexa in walked inside.

While she was on her phone I can tell she was confused . She looked back at me she looked scared.  She then calls for Talizha to come in.

Ten minutes later the girls come back out. Nellie sits next to Luke in whispered something in his ear , his face went pale .

" I have to go Michael I'll be back" Nellie  arm basically started to shake.

" what's wrong babe?"

" um my mom"

" what about your mom"

"my real mom she's the queen of the angels  she's wants to talk about you"

" oh" then a loud clap of thunder roared.

" I'm coming mom dang "

" Luke you know where I'm at so if I don't come back come get me"  she then left  . All that was left was a white fetter with gold on the tip.

" did you do it yet Michael?" Luke asked

" no not yet but I'll do it soon"

it's not long but sooooo