November!!!!

Nellie's P.O.V

So its November all the boys are back from the “where we are tour". In sitting on the couch with tea watching a movie about I don't know and I don't give a fuck I'm just bored. I been sitting around waiting for the baby to come but in still waiting. The doctor said baby was due a week ago but nope still nothing. On my birthday was on the 12 in I literally did nothing I just slept all day. Its the 16 in I'm still waiting god damn why am I over due. Michael and Zayn finished the nursery room last month I don't know were Michael is at right now but he's some where in the house.

" hey.. Help me up" tea help me off the couch. I had nothing on but a blue t shirt and some shorts. I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn for the movie.

" what kind of popcorn do you want tea!?"

"Carmel!"

"what?!"

"Carmel!"

"what the fuck are you saying?!"

"never mined!"

"ok you said butter!"

When I pulled out the box of popcorn I felt a pain in my stomach. I started to do slow breaths then the pain got stronger. 

" umm Talizha?"

"yea?"

"come here please" she got up in came in the kitchen.

" yea?"

" I need you to go get my car keys and Michael an take me to the hospital"

" the babys coming"

"oh god oh god umm where are the keys!!??" Talizha is fucking freaking out.

" where's Michael?!"

"I told you to go find him"

"Michael!?!" She started running around the house looking for him.

"what!?!"

"its time!!" Talizha got the keys from the coffee table in Michael came up from the basement.

"the babys coming!!"

I stuck my hand out in he held it helping out to the car. It hurts so much like DAMN!!

They got me into the car in we went to the hospital in before Knew it we were in the hospital. I was seated in a wheelchair in being pushed down the halls by a nurse. Soon in the delivery room with about ten other nurses and doctors. Michael was next to me holding my hand in trying his hardest not to faint. Talizha was somewhere acting crazy.

"Miss. Jordan the baby is on its way we are going to need you to push as hard as you can"

Push

Push

Push

Push

Pain

" one more push Nellie"

Push

" its a baby girl" I heard the doctor say. I looked over at Michael in smiled at him in he kissed me on my forehead.

" I'm so proud of you" 

One of the nurses gave me my daughter in I couldn't help but cry a little. Michael sat next to me in the hospital bed in started playing with her little mouth.

" whats her name going to babe?" Michael asked whispering to me.

".. Lizha Marche Clifford?"

" as long I can name the boy"

I kissed him in gave him our daughter. I felt so tired but I loved how Michael was holding Lizha.

Michael's P.O.V

I was playing with Lizha for a little bit before I noticed Nellie was sleeping. Our baby girl had my color eyes but Nellie's  cat eyes and her lips.

Just then a nurse came in an I signed the birth certificate in she took Lizha to the nursery with the rest all the newly babys. I sat next to Nellie in the chair by the bed in I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry this chapter was short but yay finally the baby came. In it was a baby girl Lizha Marche Clifford ...  I know that's a weird name but so I'm weird.

Don't forget to.

Vote!!