Save The Angel :-P

Nellie's P.O.V

I was sleeping in my box when I wake up to people screaming an running. I try to get up in walk to glass but their was a chain around my waist  In the box was half way full of water. So was the halls.

" hello? Are you guys making a pool down here or what !?"  I yelled

" shut up  while we try to get you out" an angel told me.

" I have a mouth for a reason "

" fuck it someone else can get you  out" in the Angel walked away

" wait I don't want to die.... I love you ! " I yelled out for no reason.

" help! Help !  No help!!  Fuck you guys then my mom is the queen! " the water was now up to my shoulders  . I get up on a rock for I can keep getting some air.

" it's the freaking titanic " I hear some one else yell.

" I can't even swim" I whisper to my self. I can tell people where still in the basement because I can still hear screaming.

" AAHH" was the last thing that came out of my mouth.

Talizha's P.O.V

" LUKE! What Is He Doing HERe?!" I jumped at him

" I said we needed back up so I called him ...... He can help us find her"Luke said while stopping me from going at it with ....Jake..

"fine.. What's the plan?"

" ok .. Jake, Lou, and Niall you three look for Nellie , while Talizha and I go look for her mum  ... Got it?" Luke s said

"  break" we all said like we were on the football team. I get it if Nellie does it she was in the football team in high school.

we all run in two directions (but we only go in one direction ) (aaood). Running around the castle reminds me of when I was little. I ran around the halls with Nellie and Niall at midnight in get in trouble. While Luke and Lou were to scared to leave there rooms at night..

I felt a tear roll down my face in like stopped me from running any more.

" what's wrong?" He asked while wiping away  my tear.

".... What-what if we can't find her? She's my best friend.. I love her as a sister to me..I -I can't lose her... I don't want to lose her" shit  I had the case of the hiccup.

" we are going to find her don't worry with Jake helping us we can find her.. He finds Nellie over 100 times since they broke up over 2 years ago" he pulled me in a hug.

" I promise you" I hear Luke whisper.

" wait.....they found her...... SHE'S IN THE BASEMENT !!" Luke yelled in my ear since I was still a hug with him.

" what are we doing here let's go get her"

" wait .. They can't find her no more"

" what!?"

" the basement is under water ....Jake can't find her again "

" come on!" I pulled Luke with me

.

Jake's P.O.V

"guys I can't go down there"  I said while stopping at the top of the stairs

" why?" Niall asked

" if there's to much water I can die... Demons can't near water it will kill us"

" well .. Wait for Luke and Talizha" Lou said while jumping into the water.

I waited outside the basement waiting for them . I was scared because there was nothing I can do but to wait.

Niall's P.O.V

" Lou go see if you can more people?"

" got out Niall"

I swim around looking for Nellie when I come to a large box . I go back up for some air.

" NIALL!!" I hear Nellie yell.

" NELLIE!?" 

" GeT me Out NiaLl"  I can tell she was scared because she can't swim.

" LOU I FOUND HER" I yelled for him to come back.

I swim through the one of the box glass. When I get passed the glass I see she was on chains around her waist . I pull her closer to me for she can go through the chains, I can see the chain shank to the bottom of the box. The water was going faster  .

" come on" I wrap my arms around her waist helping her to swim out the box with me. We get out the box in swim to the top.