one week later

MICHAEL'S  P.O.V

I woke up to loud sounds coming from my air vent that came from the basement that's now Nellie's and Talizha's. Like having a floor for themselves wasn't good enough. I got up from the bed an walked down the hall looking in Ashton's , Luke, and Calums rooms to see them still sleeping like Baby's . We where on the first floor so I just walked past  the game room, the kitchen , and the screening room . Then down some stairs .

To a door painted half pink and purple (Nellie was always a good painter ) I opened the door to see Nellie and her team practicing for the championships and Talizha timing them . I walked in and sat on the floor watching them running around and putting parts together . About in hour later they finished building two robots  that can fight . Basically the championship was more like that one  movie where you build a robot and it have to fight robots .

Tommy suited up Nellie with a sliver suit thing that controls the robot . And Jess put James in a suit like Nellie's but it was black . Talizha walked in the middle of the room with the intro ."on the left is the first girl ever to make it the championships form the U.S. Nellie"

"and on the right is James the first gay person to make it to the championships "  we all let out a laugh .

" round one" Talizha walked over to wall I was at and sat next to me .I was a little scared for James he was weaker then her and she was in boxing for eleven years . With that she got the first punch and James stumbled back a little making the robot stumble back too.  He throw a punch and missed  Nellie grabs his arm turns around an falls to one leg making him go over her shoulder and fall on his back . Talizha walked over to them to end the fight.

" Winner Nellie"

We where in the basement for the next half hour Nellie had to fight all the boys to see who was going to fight for real an it was Nellie . The boys left with the there bags but left that robots and fighting suits in the basement .

That was fun" Nellie said getting her water bottle and tacking a drink . I stuck my hand out at her and she helped me up.

" so your going to be fighting a guy ?....... Or a girl ? " I asked while putting my arm around her .

" she doesn't know that's why she have to practice everyday " Talizha said while looking at us .

" what !? I don't want you to fight a boy " I said looking at her

" yea but the boy doesn't want to fight a girl "  she said in looking back at me with a smile.

" come on I'm going back to sleep you guys woke up at one" I said while waking to my room

" yea one in the afternoon " Talizha  said . I rolled my eyes and pulled Nellie in the room with me .  We cuddled together on my bed an finally got comfortable with both of our front sides together an my arm wrapped around us.