Mexico Night !!!!

Nellie's P.O.V

*at the hotel*

It was night time in we were in or beds we got a two room bed room but what's the point there's only two of us so we are sharing a room. Like the best friends we are. It was around 12 o'clock in the morning the next day finally when it stopped raining we all left the airport the boys are in Ireland starting there touring at.

*Text Message*

Log in to your video cam

~ Michael

Michael calls Skype video cam  . I pull out my galaxy  opening my Skype  s since I was to sleepy to look for my laptop. Michael called in I pushed answer.

" hi love"

"hi baby"

" what are you and Talizha doing?"

" well Talizha is asleep  in I'm talking to you... "

" why is she sleeping so early?"

" she's not its midnight over here Michael timezone"

" oh I forgot"

"yea"

" well then love I'll let you go get some sleep since its next time over there love you"

"love you too"

" I love you too Michael"  Talizha said

" um I love you too Talizha"

" bye"

"bye"

"bYe" she said again

I ended the Skype call putting my phone on the charger.

" Talizha what are you doing?"

"texting Zayn"

" ooh well  tell him I said night"

" kk.... Night"

I rolled myself up like a burrito with my blankets in fall asleep.

*next day*

Talizha's P.O.V

I wake up in the same room with Nellie but she was still sleeping. I got up in walked into the kitchen  taking my phone with me. I put my phone down next to the sink pulling out a bowl to make  creole ( I think I spelled it right). Half way into the bowl my phone starts to ring, I pick up the phone to see a picture of Zayn sleeping next to me.

" hey baby"

" hey baby what are you up to?"

"eating  did you just wake up?"

" no

" nah its 10 over here I'm just a little sleepy"

" then why did you call me go to sleep"

" no I know we have different timezones so I called when you where up"

" well I  hang up on you so you can get so sleep"

"no I  want too talk to you"

" in I want you to get some sleep"

" fine I love you"

"I love you too"

We hung up in I walked into our room to wake up Nellie.

" Nellie wake up"

"no"

" wake up " I pulled get out her bed .

" wake up loser we're going shopping".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

* At The Mall*

Nellie's P.O.V

 Me and Talizha walked around the mall with about 5 bags in each hand. what a work out. we went to forever 21 my number one store next to hot topic. we left the mall about three hours later in got back to the hotel throwing every which way around the room. I stop in pulled out my laptop to start looking for a hotel at the next place were going too. the next place was at Greenland.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

* one week later*

Time to go to GREENLAND.