Double Date

Nellie's P.O.V

Me ,Michael, Talizha, and Zayn where walking around the zoo. Like three year olds stuck in twenty years old bodies.

We walked up to the penguin cave I was like a kid in a candy shop. Michael saw my face in he wrapped his arm around my waist in pulled me to him.

" no" he whispered in my ear.

We walked inside the penguin cave in the temperature changed it was cold.

I was fine but everyone else was Froooooozen ( I went there).

We walked around the penguins cave. Where I'm pretty sure that the ice was fake. While we where walking around looking at the penguins I named all of the ones I liked.

Pablo

James

Lady GaGa

Katy Perry

Talizha

Michael

Conner from the vamps

After walking out the penguin cave it was 7:36 almost closing time. We made our way to the exit when Michael and Zayn gets a phone call from management. I see Zayn click the end button in grabbed Talizha's hand in waved goodbye to us. Michael looks up at me in I tell him to answer the phone but he clicks the end button in puts the phone in his back pocket. I smiled at him then kissed him he wrapped his arm around  my shoulder in my arm around his torso. We walked to the parking lot in he drove us back to our house.

*At The House*

Michael pulled into the driveway We both got out of the car. I unlocked the front door in went inside leaving it a little cracked opened floor Michael. I went upstairs while Michael locked the gates an get the mail. I change into a Green Day T-shirt with some gym shorts I got from Michaels side. I put my hair in a messy bun in walk back downstairs. I see Michael going thru the mail when he stopped on a yellow envelope.

" baby!!"he yelled for me.

"I'm behind you!!" I yelled back.

"ooh... Sorry.. our wedding pictures are here"

" ooooowwww open it!" We sit on the couch in he opens the envelop in pulled out about ten pictures.

1.The first one was a picture of me walking down the aisle with Luke. 2.Next was Michael waiting at the end of the aisle.

3. Next was the one with me and Michael.

4. First married kiss.

5. A picture with all the girls and the guys.

6. First dance

7. A picture of me and Talizha jumping around with the vamps to 5 SOS playing don't stop.

8.Michael playing don't stop.

9. Me and Michael cutting the wedding cake.

10. Me and Michael smacking cake into each other faces.

I pulled out two picture frame out of the box it came with. One was black with little sparkles. In one was white with black lyrics from love songs. I put in the one of me and Luke an Michael put in our first dance.

Once  we put up the frames on the walks by the stairs with other pictures of us with our friends.

I go back to clean up the mess we made while Michael went somewhere in the house with our pictures. Before I throughout the junk I see a something that looked like paper. I putted it out the envelop in it was a picture of Zayn popping the black box out for Talizha st the wedding. I put it up for later because it was late so I would give it to then the next day.

After cleaning up the mess I go up to the bedroom to fined a stuffed 6 foot tall zebra in the room.

" Michael what its this?"

" you said you wanted a zebra so I asked Liam if he can go to the mall in get you a stuffed zebra"

" thanks"

"what's that?"

" ooh its a picture of Zayn asking Talizha to marry her"

" that cute"

I put the picture in a folder in put the folder in the dresser. I rolled into bed with Michael in he wraps his arms around me in pulled me to him.

" ... Babe can I ask you something?" Michael asked me.

"  you can ask me  what ever"

" what was the best part of the wedding?"

" ... All of it.. It was perfect"

" oh... The best part to me was the first dance that was perfect... Just the two of us dancing while the 1D boys singing our song..."

" .... They Don't Know About Us..."  I finished what he was saying.

"yep"

We cuddled once I pulled up the blanket. We fall asleep after about five minutes of silence.