Wedding Day!!

Nellie's .P.O.V

I woke up around eight in the morning about to go get my hair done. I really don't wake up until 1 in the afternoon.

I walked out side about to leave with the girls  I had a big box with my stuff in the girls stuff in it too. With the dresses in the car too.

* Three Hours Later*

Me and the girls got our hair done  with our hair accessories put in and makeup done. I had light makeup on with a little bit of red lipstick. I had my hair curled with a flower headband. The girls had on there dresses all ready and I'm just seating around in my bra in underwear like always .

" Nellie sweetheart shouldn't you start to put on your dress we have to leave now" Eleanor said with the dress.

" fine"

I got up in then slipped the dress over my head in pulled it down. They fix it in zipped me up. I pulled out the box with my heels inside.

" who going to put them in for me?"I asked.

" me " I gave the heels to tea in she pulled up my dress to help me put on my heels. About ten minutes later I got both of them on.

" I didn't knew it was going to be hard"

" haha"

" Nellie its all most time ready"

" I'm scared"

" don't be "

" alright but first let me take a  selfie" we all were next too each other in tuck a picture in I put it on Instagram.

I started to text Zayn since cough its a secret.

" Nellie its time"

" AAHH "

"what was that for!" Jordyn yelled back

" I don't know"

" just come on  Im first  with Calum"

They have to walk down  the aisle with someone.

Jordyn = Calum

Demi = Ashton

Gemma = Harry

Emily = Niall

Eleanor= Louis

Danielle= Liam

Talizha = Zayn

Me= Luke

We all got in line me and Luke all the way in the back since all the boys are back here that means Michael's in the allure. Talizha passed me my flowers in turned back around to lock her arm with Zayn again then I kicked Zayn in the butt. He turned around in looked at me in I looked at him then Talizha in he smiled in turned back around.

The music started in the big doors opened in they started to walk out one by one.

Now it was my turn Luke gave me a side hug in a small kiss on my forehead in we locked our arms together in we walked down an I can see Michael with a big smile on.

Michael's P.O.V

I couldn't stop smiling when I saw my soon to be wife walk down with Luke. When they got to the top  Luke hugged her then he whispered something in my ear then got next to Zayn.

stuff

Stuff

Stuff

Stuff

Stuff

Stuff

" do you Michael Gordon Clifford take Nellie Lupita Jordan as your wife?"

" I do "

" in do you Nellie Lupita  Jordan take Michael Gordon Clifford as your husband?"

" damn right I do" we put the rings on each other fingers.

" you may now kiss the bride"

I didn't even hesitate to kiss her. They started  throwing little  flowers at us. People where tacking pictures of us in I looked at Zayn  in nodded my head to him.

We all went in to the dinning room/ball room. Nellie went to the back with Talizha to change her shoes.

I was with my friends and family.

About two hours of dancing we sat at the dinning tables. After eating, it was time to go  but first Zayn had to do something first.  He grab the microphone.

" good afternoon everybody I hope your having a great time but first thing first congratulations to two of my best friends Nellie and Michael I hope you two have a great rest of your lives together speaking of that  um Talizha Thomas will you marry me?"

Talizha started to cry in Nellie just elbowed her to her side.

" yes I will Zayn" everyone started to cheer them on.

We all went home an me and my  new wife went to new house. We though since we just got married we move out but literally were there neighbors so we can just walk to feet to or best friends House .

When me and Nellie got home we did what every just married couples do.