Angels and Demons

Nellie hurry up!!!! We still have to unpack before they get here !! " Talizha yelled at me to get the last boxs in the car

Well you can help me for we can get done faster !!!" I yelled back at her

Fine if we Get done faster !!" She yelled at me two feet away from me

Damn !! Stop yelling!!!

Come on the boys are 5 hours away we have to get moving "she said while putting a box. In the back of the car

We got done talking and finished putting the boxes in the car on our way to the house we just got with our nine .yes nine best friends with the two of us its eleven of us in one roof .the house is big for all off us. I mean eleven bedrooms and seven bathrooms all the boys got there rooms done before us two i don't know how they got it finished before us but they did it on time not going to ask .then i sapped out of my thoughts by Talizha .

So what are you and Michael going to do when he gets back?¿?¿? She asked me with a big smile and I gave her a glare . Yes I'm with Michael and no we never had sex before I'm still a virgin and I want to keep it like that into I'm ready for all that.

What do you mean?? I asked

Girl you know what I mean "she said with her smile getting bigger.

..... Nope ..I'm just still...not ready for all that " I said with my eyes glued to the road .

If you love Michael the way he loves you then why are you virgin???I gasped and looked at her shocked .

well why aren't you still a virgin ??? I asked her

Because I love my boyfriend and I show it." I just rolled my eyes .

I started thinking about was she right or I'm I right .I mean it good to wait to know if his the one but sometimes I think to myself if I do an his not the one in he leaves me for someone else. I don't want to be that girl that gets hurt at the end if he loves me as much as I do he'll wait to. "Nellie Michael well never do that to you he loves you more then you think"

"LUKE!!!! Why are you in my brain and how much did you hear ?!?! " I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to see you soon and all of it but I need you to know that one he well wait for you. Two he loves so much that he never wants to leave you and. Three your the most beautiful girl he ever seen in his whole life"

" how do you know that "

" because right now he's thinking of you and how beautiful you are and how he wants to be with you forever"

" really?" "yea "

"one thing to Luke"

What?

Get out get out get out of my head"

Fine I'm going to go mess withTalizha now"

And with that he was gone and I looked over at Talizha who's eyes where big.