Damn!!

Nellie's  P.O.V

Me and Michael are leaving for our date I didn't know where we are going so I put on a sundress with white sandals with flowers going up them. He had a blue polo on with black skinny jeans on with Harry's boots too. He walked me out the house with his arm around my waist to the car.

"so where are we going?" I asked him braking the silence.

"its a secret you just have to wait" he said while keeping his eyes on the road .

" please ?"

"no just wait two minutes"

" umkay "

With just two minutes we where at a 

restaurant with a little bit of people inside. But its all good as long I'm with Michael. We where seated by a big window with the view of the city .

Michael helped me with my chair an sat across from me. A waiter came and ask for our orders Michael order the "special" .

After around in hour and finished eating my food I look to the left to see a tall man standing  out side the window  . He slowly lifts his face to meet mine when I found Jake looking at me all funny like. I then remembered what happens when is less then 100 feet away from me .

I excuse myself not making eye contact with Michael picked my bag up in speed walked to the lady restrooms . I locked the door after the last female walked out I pulled every thing out my bag onto the floor looking for my contacts an they weren't in there. An then I remembered where I left them at ..on Lukes side table in his room when I was messing with him before coming with Michael.. Damn... 

I called Luke an asked him if my contacts  where still in his room skippy they were  damn ittttt.

" Luke ?"

" Nellie?"

"Luke I need my contacts I left them in your room before I came with Michael " I explained while sitting on the restrooms floor with my stuff on the floor.

" I can bring you them but what will Michael think? .....but where's Jake at?" He ask while throwing things around.

" I don't care what Michael will think and I don't know where Jake is at"

" okay then ummm... I'll ask Lou if he can get you them "

"thanks Luke"

I hung up the phone putting every thing back in my bag in when . I looked up to see Lou and Luke outside the window . I walked over to the window in opened it am Luke jumped in.

"are you good Luke "

" yea thanks"

An with that Lou was gone I think he was taking care of Eleanor since she is having Lou baby.

I hugged Luke an thanks him for bringing my contacts . In walked up to the mirror in put them in an put the case in my bag. I looked out the  door once I put the contacts in to see Michael an Jake talking  . Frack .

" damn"

I walked out a little fast over to the table next the Jake

" I'm all done Michael lets go"

" what the hell are you doing here" I whispered to him still looking at Michael now getting up from his chair.

"ok let me go pay babe"he said while kissing me on my cheek .

"wha -"

He was gone

.me and Michael where at home an I slept in my room.