The Biggest Secret Of All :-*

Nellie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to a missing person to find a note.

Good morning love had to go see management today since I didn't see them yesterday. I'm going to be out late in sorry that I can't take you to the doctor....

                   P.S you have to go the doctor at 12a.m.

       P.P.S  I asked Talizha to take you.

       P.P.P.S  I hope you don't mined.

                           ~ Michael

I looked at the clock to see it says 11:26.

I jumped out of bed taking a super fast shower. Once out the shower and put clothes on,put my hair in a messy bun,put my shoes on I text Talizha was she was ready.

" are you ready?"

"ready as Freddy"

" see you in 5...4...3...2..."

I walked out the house in I see Talizha walking out hers.  In she yelled.

"one!!!"

We got in my car in drove off to the doctors office. While driving I felt sick but I just sucked it up.

Once we got to the doctors office I check myself in in waited in the waiting room. I started to fall asleep on Talizha when the doctor came out.

"Nellie!?!"

"yes!?"I yelled waking up.

"you may come in now"

I walked in an Talizha fall back asleep in the waiting room.

*1 hour later*

I walked out the office waking up Talizha for we can go pick up my medications. At CVS.

*At CVS *

I go inside in Talizha waited outside in the car. I pick up my pills an Michael's too since he needed them two weeks ago. I paid 30 in total pretty sure Michaels cost the most.

*At The House*

We get to the shared house of me and Michael in parked the car in went inside of the house.

" I'm going to go take it.. Do you need some thing?" I asked opening my little baggy.

" sandwich?"

"you make it"

"never mind"

I pulled out a paper it came with in put it to the side. I got a water bottle in walked back into the living room with tea. I sit across from tea  take the pill in taking a drink from the water I stared to read ever paper it came with. What I readied made me spit out my water.

Eeeeewwwww

Was all I heard from Talizha.

" what is it?"

She asked.

" um..... Uh...nothing"

" what's on.. The paper" she said pointing to it.

" this thing??? Nothing" I said putting it up.

" let me see it"

"no"