5

#275 in SS? Yaasss!!

~

"Hel—"

"Comeon, Meanie! Tell me what do you mean by dumping her."

"Dude, why are you so dumb? Leave her. Break up with her in front of the whole school, humiliate her, makeout with someone in front of her, do that googly eyes thing with other girl when she's around you. That's called dumping!"

"Don't you think humiliation is a bit too much?"

"Goofie, she did cheat on you, right?"

". . ."

"Then leave her and show her that you are so much better without her. You don't need someone to be happy. Find your own happiness Goofie, don't let anyone else play with it and if someone ruins it, then crush that mother fucking bitch!"

"I didn't know you had the audacity to go thaaat deep!"

"I know, this professor Phils thing doesn't suit on me."

"Who is professor Phils?"

"He takes our literature."

"Okay. So, what do you suggest I should do? Like, should I put into action the plan of kissing someone in front of her right tomorrow?"

"Yep, but don't let hurt come across your face once she says some shit to you, okay? Just say that you were never in love with her and that she was a fucking bet!"

"Is it necessary to say the last part?"

"Goofie!"

"Okay, okay. I'll call you tomorrow, then. Wish me luck Meanie."

"May god blast you, Goofie! Bubbye."

~

Can you like give me short review on how are you liking this story so far?

Thank You.

New update would be after a day!

Till then, be happy, stop sulking, face the world, help the bullied and be of some use to mother nature!!

Cya!