Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

Last night we went to Eleanor and Louis' house to celebrate El's pregnancy.

Im very much happy for Louis because he's gonna be a dad already, and He always told me before that he wanted to have kids and be a good father like his stepdad.

I rub my eyes lazily, and I can feel my head pounding. I haven't feel like this for ages. It feels like my head's gonna explode.

As soon as I opened eyes, I saw a girl lying down beside me. I was hugging her actually, but her back is facing me.

Her hair is not blonde.

What the actual fuck, sure as hell this is not Perrie.

I slowly untangled my arms around her and move away from her.

I look at the surroundings, to check if this is really our flat.

This is my room, but where are the lads? All I could remember is that we went to El's flat and both Louis and El told us that their gonna be parents.

I quickly stood up from my bed realizing I am only wearing my boxer.

Oh shoot! Did I fucked up last night?

I immediately wear my shirt and pants, it was hell so messy in my room. I searched for my phone and found it inside one of my shoes.

I dialed Louis number, but it was only ringing.

"Goddamn it Louis answer the fucking phone." I cursed under my breath. Whispering not wanting the girl to wake up. For I have no idea who this girl is because she was lying there I could only see her back, I haven't seen her face yet.

-----------

Kathryn's POV

"I can't dial her phone!" I said as I dropped the phone at the table.

I have been dialing Julia's number for like 10 times already since this morning. And her phone is cannot be reached.

Where could she possibly be?

I am eating breakfast with Niall in their kitchen.

"You know what, this is all your fault." I said as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"So this is my fault now? It was Harry's fault, and it's her decision to join him." Niall said to me as he eat his spoonful cereals.

"And you didn't do something about it? You could've stop them. When you know Harry is a party animal?!" I said.

"Dont put the blame on me, you could've stop your friend too. But what? You just stayed their enjoying your drink and my company." Niall said emphasizing. He sounds like a bit annoyed already.

"Don't be so full of yourself, I am not enjoying your company last night." I said, then he gave me a smirked.

"Oh really? Because the last time I checked you said, you missed me so much." Then he let out a victorious laugh.

Did I really do that!?

"You're lying, aren't you? And I am not missing you!" I emphasize every word , Im starting to get embarrassed.

"Baby, you were dancing with me last night.. And I bet your hips don't lie." He said proudly and winked at me.

What a jerk.

"Eeew! Don't call me baby! I was drunk, and I didn't know what I was doing." I backfired.

"How I wish last night didn't end. It felt real." He said then I met his set of blue eyes. I shivered and I could feel that stupid fast heartbeat again. That feeling way back three years ago.

I broke off from his gaze and reach for the phone again. But I could feel he is still looking right through me.

"Here, why don't you call the lads instead." I offered the phone.

Then he took it from my hands, and felt his touch. He was smiling big time.

Damn it, he is doing this on purpose.

"Wipe off that stupid smile on your face, and start dialing one of the boys." I commanded and rolled my eyes.

"But you loved my smile." He said.

I gave him a 'shut up' look, he shrugged and laughed.. Then he started dialing.

"Hello Liam?" Niall said.

"Put it on loudspeaker." I said, then he nodded.

"Mmmmm" Liam said, he kinda murmured. Looks like he just woke up

"Where were you?" Niall asked.

"At my girlfriend's flat.. I spent the night here, sorry I haven't inform you guys last night. Sorry If we left early, so how was the party?" Liam said then yawned.

"It was awesome mate! You should've not left early!" Niall said, now he was laughing.

I guess he suddenly forgot why we ever called the lads. Then I nudged him, Nd he said "oh yeah right."

"Um Li, have you seen Harry and Julia? They haven't got home yet since last night and we cant contact them." Niall said.

"Mate, they're not with us. And we didn't see them. Aren't they with you guys?" Liam questioned.

"Well yeah, they are with us. But Harry said their going for a walk and promised that they will go back too, but we didn't know what happen next." Niall explained.

"You guys are so busted, swear to God if the management found out about this." Typical Daddy Liam's line in situations like this.

We both giggled, then Niall hung up.

"I feel so annoyed when he does that." Niall commented.

"Yeah, he really sounds like a dad." I said still giggling.

"He really is." Niall laughed then he started dialing another number.

----------

Zayn's POV

"Holla!" Louis said, after dialing him five times.

"Louis mate, It's me Zayn." I said in a whisper.

"Silly, I know! You're on my contacts. Wait, still drunk?" He said, then he laughed.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were doing stupid things." He said.

"Yeah yeah. Wait a sec, I have a girl in my room. And its not Perrie! What should I do?" I said panickly.

"You are so dead, Zayn. Shut up Haz." Louis said.

"Wait, is Harry with you?" I asked,

"Louis what should I fucking do?" I added.

Then the girl started to move, "Where am I?" She said then she sat up rubbing her eyes. She turned to look at me then I was speechless.

I swear to God..

I really did fucked up last night.