Chapter 7

Julia's POV

"My fiancè for real.." Every word hit me. Like I was crashed into pieces again.

I wonder why Kathryn even recognized and approached him, like it was normal for her to greet Zayn.

I mean, we already talked about this staying away from the lads and yet she greeted Zayn.

Zayn.

The moment I saw Zayn at the mall earlier, my heart dropped, then there were butterflies in my stomach again, I kinda want to vomit, and I am almost out of breath.

A mixture of pain, excitement, and nervousness occurred on me.

Am I getting crazy?

Well he still looked the same, the hair and the get up, except that he looks a lot better than before.

The smile Zayn always plastered at me was still there. Although, I knew deep down him he's not happy to see me.

Still, I badly wanted to hug him and bring back all the feelings three years before.

But it's never gonna be that easy. He had moved on, and already found someone.

Someone that deserves all his love.

He looked happy and inlove the moment I saw him back at the mall. The way she looked and held Perrie.

It hurts though, seeing him happy with another girl, the way she looked and held Perrie. I always wanted him to do it on me, but of course I was so stupid not realizing that he likes me. Likes me so much. He loved me too. But I trashed it all away, 'coz I am stupid.

Now I am too late, he's already in someone else arm's.

"Eat now." Kath said, we dine in a restau after the Perrie-Zayn encounter. The fuck how can I fucking eat?

"Why did you even greet, Zayn?" I asked her annoyed.

"Wha? I can't talk to him? He's my friend too." Kath said as she eats the burger.

"But we have talked about this, staying away from the boys! But you greeted him!" I'm at the peak of yelling at her.

"I saw you talking to them, I thought everything's okay already." She backfired. "Sorry!" She added.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied at her.

I am so pissed right now.

The whole time we were silent as we continue to eat our foods.

------------

Niall's POV

"Hey boys!" Louis said as he lounge at the couch.

He sat down beside me and Harry.

The boys and I stayed at the flat while Zayn went out to check on Perrie.

Louis has a lot of explaining to do!

"So how's the date?" I teased. He looked at me then looked at Harry and Liam.

He looks a bit terrified or should I say nervous.

He looked down and avoided our gaze, "Okay, I'm sorry. I lied." He started. "I never went out with, El." He added.

"Yeah of course! Because the news says you're out with two girls." Liam said, he sound a bit mad.

"What were you thinking, Lou? You went out on a date with two girls? In London's finest tourist spot. What do you think El will feel if she knew about this?" Liam added, he is now standing.

I never saw Liam mad like this.

"It wasn't a date!" Louis defended meeting the gaze of Liam, Harry, and I.

"Then what do you call that?" Harry's turn to asked.

"You were even holding their waists." Harry argued.

Jealous.

I smiled to myself, okay now's not the time to be funny.

"I was just being protective to them." Louis said.

Silence.

Until I decided to speak, "Who are they anyway?"

Louis didn't react as If he didn't heard me say anything.

"Louis, who are they!?" I said, I kinda got intimidated at his behavior.

He's being so stubborn lately.

Louis looked at me with knitted eyebrows, he looks angry now.

"It's Julia and Kathryn."

Kathryn.

Kathryn.

The girl that I once loved.