Chapter 21

Julia's POV

"God what take the both of you so long to go to the rest room?" I asked impatiently as they slipped in to our booth. Harry and I decided to dine in this Chinese restau.

Kathryn sat beside me, she looks so pale as if she saw a ghost. Seriously, what did they do? I looked at Niall who looks annoyed and pissed at the same time. Please don't tell me they had a fight again.

"He's just hungry." Harry said, like he's reading my mind. I just nodded and we all started eating.

It was already evening when we go home, Niall and Harry dropped us back at our hotel. I didn't bug Kathryn awhile ago anymore about what took them so long to go back from the rest room, she immediately went to bed and sleep.

I decided to walk to the nearest park near our hotel, to unwind and have some alone time.

***

I am looking at the ground while walking at the park right now, it is very quiet and there's no much people wandering at this time. I've been thinking about everything.. Everything that's been happening here in London.

The past weeks I spent with Harry was unexplainable.. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him already... Which I don't know if I still like Zayn? I admit Zayn still makes me shiver each time he talk and touch me, he still sends me butterflies to my stomach every time I see him.. But....

But he's engaged already!!! So maybe I should stop seeing him, Maybe I should avoid him and focus to Harry instead? Right? But part of me, still cant let go my feelings for Zayn.. Im so confused already.. Why is fate keeps bringing me back to Zayn.

"Ouchhhh!" I said as I rub my forehead, the. I looked up to see the person who I bumped into. "Zayn?" I asked with wide eyes. What is he doing in here?

He is standing right in front of me confused and shocked too, "Juls.. What are you doing in here? It's already late at night.. You should not be walking by yourself at this time of the night." He said, worry is evident in his voice.

I cant help but smile at him, I love how Zayn worry on me."Then walk with me instead." I said, okay that's a bit of flirty move Julia..

He rubs the back of his head and smiled at me sheepishly, "Do you think nobody wont get mad? Or jealous? Again.." He said, I know he's referring to Harry. I chuckled and nudged him playfully, "Nobody." Then we started walking.

We were silent for a few minutes but it didn't take long until Zayn spoke, "So how was the date earlier?" Now he's suddenly asking me about our double date earlier. He glanced and smiled at me but then he looked away.

"It's a friendly double date.." I said defensively, he shook his head 'no' as if he's not believing to what I said. "Whatever Zayn, why don't you go with us sometimes." I said as I tugged the sleeve of his shirt, whining like a kid.

"I don't like the concept of being the third wheel babe." He teased and we both chuckle, although the word 'babe' made my heart skips a beat for a second.

I looked at him and said, "Then bring Perrie with you." I said casually, but deep inside me I don't want him to bring Perrie.

He looked at me, "But aren't you going to be jealous?" He asked, he looks serious. I am studying his pair of brown eyes.

Yes Zayn, I'm gonna get jealous... I'm gonna get jealous because I think I still like you even though you're engaged already!! I like you Zayn! I like you!

But I didn't answered him that I remained silent instead. Then he let out a chuckle, "You should've seen your face, Juls!" He's laughing that a tear already rolled down from his eyes.