Chapter 5

Kathryn's POV

Julia and I plus the production team are waiting at the meeting place that Louis is supposed to meet us. We have been waiting here for almost an hour now.

Louis had been touring us three days now.

On the day 1 he toured us in one of the

museums of London. He even wear a wig on day 1 so the fans and paps wont notice him.

On the day 2 he toured us in one of the beautiful parks in London including the Big Ben Clock, it was very beautiful.

Louis was wearing a big eyeglasses and he is wearing a nerd get up that time. He was very funny.

Lol, again there was no fans and paps that bothered us because he was in disguise.

"What's taking him so long?" Julia said while looking around.

"Maybe he's on his way.." I told her.

And just in time, The Louis Tomlinson came with his famous red stipe shirt, red skinny pants, red toms, and his beanie. So 2010 look.

"What are you wearing?" Julia asked immediately when he saw Louis' attire, confusion is written all over her face.

"What? It's Thursday... And the boys and I are playing when I remember we have a tour today. Then I rushed in here." Louis explained as he took off his beanie and fixed his hair.

He even said hello and waved to the production team. Acting like as if they were now like best friends, it's funny though. And the production team likes him.

"Tell me you're kidding." Julia said hopefully.

Louis smirked, "Don't you like my get up?" He asked trying to be charming to the both of us. Louis is really a cutie.

"By the way, what does Thursday have to do with this?" I asked, because I remember he mentioned Thursday in his excuses.

He looked at me with knitted eyebrows, "Throwback Thursday!" He said then chuckled. The rest of the production team laughed too.

He even made a high five with our camera man.

I rolled my eyes and then smiled too.

"Shall we get going?" Louis asked, "I can't wait to show you the lovely London Bridge."

--------------

We are at the place where the London Bridge is. We need to ride a boat or a yacht. Just like the music video in their Midnight Memories.

Louis, Julia, and I are walking down the yacht when suddenly a camera started clicking.

Louis heard it too and whispered to us, "Damn it, the paps they noticed me.. Cover your faces." He quickly hold

my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He did the same with Julia, I suddenly shiver when Louis did that. Of course he is Louis Tomlinson you would shiver and melt when he did that move, right? Or am I just fangirling again?

When we finally ride the yacht, we immediately hide inside. He let go of us and started to drive the yacht. Good thing, Louis knows how to drive this thing.

Meanwhile, the production team ride the other yacht.

"I am so dead." Louis simply said.

"We're very sorry, Louis." I said, Julia nod in agreement.

"It's not your fault. This is all my fault, I lied to the boys when I left them." Louis said, now looking to Julia and I.

Our eyes widened to what Louis just said.

"Yo.. Youuu did?" Julia asked, stuttering.

Louis sighed and focused back at driving.

"I told them I was with Eleanor.." He said, worry is evident in his voice.

I approached Louis and gave him a hug, "Aww, Louis we're very sorry. Dont worry this is gonna be the last day of you touring us."

"Yeah, Kath is right." Julia said and approached us too, and we did a group hug.

We really missed the Louis Tomlinson.

-------------

Julia's POV

After we went to the London Bridge, Kath and I decided to go to the mall. We haven't tried shopping at London before, so this is a first.

Louis dropped us at the mall, then he went back to the lad's flat.

He told us that he has a lot of explaining to do, so he needs to go. We totally understand him, so it was really okay if he needs to leave us here in the mall.

Besides, he already gave us a map just in case we get lost.

Kath and I started scooting, when we finally saw one of the exclusive stall wherein a lot of elegant and stunning dresses are. We went inside and shop, there were a lot of beautiful bags and shoes too.

My eyes landed on a red dress with a silver beads lining on the waist. It was a cocktail dress and a in a tube form. It is very pretty and shiny.

I quickly went to the red dress and get it, but someone grab it too.

"I like this dress.." I simply said to the blonde who is wearing a shades, floral blouse, and a high waisted short. She is also wearing a sneakers wedge. Then her hair is fixed on a ponytail bun. She is so white, tall and very pretty.

She looks like a doll, a barbie doll actually.

"Sorry dear, but I found this dress first." She said to me, I don't know but she sounds kinda sarcastic. She didn't let go of the dress and she's still holding it.

"But Miss, I believe there's a lot of dress that will match you. You're beautiful you can find another." I said politely, not wanting to offend her feelings.

She took off her shades and smirked at me, "Don't you know who I am?" She asked me, arrogantly.

She looks familiar, I think I saw her somewhere. I broke off from my thoughts when I heard someone,

"Babe! I think you should fit this black dress.." A guy went over to the blonde, he was wearing a hoodie, skinny jeans, and a RayBan shades too. Then he tangles his arms around the blonde's waist.

"But I want this one, babe." The blonde said pointing at the red dress that both of us are holding.

The guy looked at the dress but he didn't even look at me and didn't notice me.

He took off his shades and his hoodie, now I can fully see his face.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the view of the guy who is now looking at me.

I finally let go of the red dress.

The blonde took it, "Thank you for giving this to me." The blonde said as she tangles her arms around the guy's arms. Then she smiled at me.

That is supposed to be mine. My inner self told me and a small tear roll down my cheeks.

Maybe I am three years late.

I saw Zayn with his new found love.