Chapter 22

Louis' POV

I immediately went to the lad's flat early in the morning after hearing Niall's confession about Perrie cheating on Zayn. I need to talk to the lads on what should we plan to do about it, should we tell Zayn or the management? We need a master plan to this problem. Eleanor has no clue about this, and I have no plans on telling her because sure as hell she'll be stressed out too.

I barge inside seeing a sleeping Zayn in the couch, I look around but nobody is in here except Zayn and a messy surrounding. Where are the others? Did they had a party last night? Why is everything messy? I thought.

"Mate.." I said as I shake Zayn's arm, but I only receive a groan.

"Mate, wake up." I said trying again. Among all the five of us Zayn is the heavy sleeper. And he really loves sleeping more than Perrie(joke), that bitch.

He shove my hand away, "What the actual fuck, I'm sleeping you dweeb!" He yelled at me but his eyes are still close, okay that was a lot of curse word, Malik. He is really like that each time we're trying to wake him up early in the morning.

I give up on waking him, so I decided to go to the kitchen to check on Niall. Good thing, I found him there with Liam. Who are eating breakfast.

"Oh, didn't know you visited." Niall said, then eat a spoonful of cereals with milk.

Liam enveloped me to a hug, then he said."What made you visit here?" He asked then he sat back at his place.

"What now? I cant visit here? This is my flat too." I said in a duh tone, Then sat across Liam and Niall.

"Chill, mate." Liam said and raised both his hands in surrender. Which I rolled my eyes in return.

I want to get over this shit and decided to ask him, "Didn't Niall mention you?" I asked, referring about Perrie incident. Niall almost spit out the cereals in my face, but he managed to control it. I am about to laugh but I controlled myself and let the seriousness take over.

"I thought you're the one who's going to tell Li." He said as he looked at me confused.

"Yeah, but I thought you're going to tell him since it's an urgent problem." I said.

"Nope. I just followed what you told me." Niall said, as he finished his brekky.

"Woah, woah lads! What is the urgent problem all about that both Liam and I didn't know?" A groggy voice suddenly buzzed in. The least person we dont want to knew what the problem is all about...

Zayn.

Who is lazily standing in the corner of the room, who just woke up from sleep.

***

Zayn's POV

Somebody shook me while I am sleeping, what the hell? It's so early in the fcking morning, I just got home three hours ago and I haven't got a decent sleep yet. Last night Julia and I are together, we spent the night and went home around 3 in the morning.

I lazily rubbed my eyes, I have no choice but to wake up already, I cant manage to go back to sleep due to the fact that my senses are already awake. I heard a noise to the kitchen so I went there straight. Plus, I'm hungry too.

I'm on the door frame when I heard Louis said, "Didn't Niall mention you?" Why is Louis in here early in the morning anyway? Isnt he supposed to be with Eleanor all the time because his wife is pregnant? Oh Louis..

I broke off from my thoughts when I heard Niall, "I thought you're the one who's going to tell Li."

"Yeah, but I thought you're going to tell him since it's an urgent problem." He quickly defended.