Chapter 34

Zayn's POV

The moment Perrie hung up on me, I immediately open my iPhone tracker app. This app can help me track Harry.. Paul installed this for us lads so that if any of us were missing or got lost.. We can track one another.

To: Niall Leprechaun

Perrie kidnapped them, I'm going to the place where they are right now. If I'm not back in 5minutes, go here and bring some cops with you. Locate me with your tracker.

I made my way to the car and drive to the place where my gps displays Harry's iPhone whereabout. I haven't made second thoughts on calling the police or bringing one of the lads with me.. I just texted them, that if I'm not back in 5 minutes that's the signal to rescue us.. Just like what Perrie had said, I need to be there. Just me, myself and I. Alone.

It didn't took me long enough to find the place where they are, I quickly went out of my car the moment I reached the abandoned warehouse. There I saw Julia pass out and my best mate with blood dripping on his chest.

My eyes widened in shock and I'm stuck on where I was standing it's like I'm frozen, I haven't seen anyone like this in my entire life let alone my bestfriend-brother soaking wet in his own blood.

I hurriedly went to him and shook his body, "Harry mate, hold on... I'm here.." I whispered to his ears, he was unconscious already but I could still hear him breathe.

"Clap, clap, clap! Look who's here to save his bestest mate and the love of his life. Well, I'm glad you made it here." A familiar voice that I'm usually fond of.. I turned around to meet her gaze, it's Perrie my ex fucking fiancèe.

The anger, hate, and disgust boils in me..like I badly wanted to drag her down into hell, I can't believe Perrie could do such this things.

I stood up from where Harry is laying and quickly went to Perrie grabbing her by the arms tightly, "If something happens to Harry, I swear to God I wouldn't have second thoughts to kill you!" I yelled at her.

"Geeez, ouch you're hurting my arms. Calm down, Zayn.. It's just a lil stab, Harry is a tough guy he'd overcome that!" Perrie said sarcastically as she laughs at me.

Fucking bitch.

"I'm back baby.." Max stopped when he saw me angrily squeezing Perrie's arm.

He threw a hard punch on me, causing my nose to bleed.

"Back off my girl! she's mine now, Malik!" He yelled at me.

I threw him back a punch twice as hard that he gave, "Fuck you, Max! She's just using you. She doesn't love you!" I said.

"Enough already! Max get out!" Perrie yelled, Max looks surprised because Perrie is kicking him out. "Get the fuck out, we're going to talk." She added.

I'm really seeing a different Perrie right now.. She's like possessed by an evil spirit.. Where is the old Perrie that I fell inlove with? What happened to her?

When Max is finally out of the room, she went to my side and wiped the bloods dripping from my nose, "Baby, I'm sorry." She said worriedly.

"Don't you fucking touch me! What the hell Perrie? What do you want from me?"

"I want you back, Zayn.. Please forgive me, Let's start all over again.. Just one more chance please." She begs, kneeling in front of me.. Hearing those words from her seems unreal.

"Are you dumb? Do you think after doing all these things.. There would be a chance for us to be together again? Fuck you Perrie! You fucking cheated on me! Yet you expect me that I would forgive you and gave us a second chance? Fuck you! Go to hell!"