Chapter 29

Julia's POV

It's been a week since the last time that Harry and I talked, argued, fought, or whatever shit you call that. He didn't even visit, call, or even text me. I guess, everything he said last week is true.. That he'll leave me.. Leave me for good.

I've been stuck here in our hotel room contemplating and thinking about all the things I did to him. Did I really just use Harry as a rebound to Zayn?

Why is it each time, I try to give all my attention to Harry.. Zayn would show up and messes up everything?

I'm starting to like Harry.. Again.. But I can't give him all of me, because part of me is still longing for Zayn.. Of course I still love Zayn.. Damn how is it even possible to like both guys at the same time?

"Crying isn't really healthy." A voice behind me spoke I was startled causing me to break off from my thoughts, I turned around and saw.. Niall.

"Oh I didn't know you were here."

"Hmm, I just got here. Kathryn told me you never went out of this room." He said, still standing at the doorframe of my room.

"I'm not crying and not in the mood to go out."

"You can't stay here forever. Pretty ladies like you should go out often, you need to flaunt your beauty to others. Makes them happy to see beautiful things." He said, I almost chuckle at him.

"Did I heard that right? Niall Horan from One Direction just complimented me and called me Pretty? Well that's a first."

"Ha-ha very funny. Hey, that's not the first time I called you pretty. I always call you and the girls pretty all the time."he teased as he continues to gives emphasis to the word pretty.

"Whatever. Just leave me now, Niall."

"You don't have to be grumpy sweetie. Anyway, I'm just giving you this gift check." He said, then walk towards me and hand it to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows on him before I took it, "What is this for?"

"Duh, shopping!"

I swear he sounded like Louis there.

"Thanks." He just nod and smiled at me before, he exit my room.

***

Kathryn's POV

"How was it? Did she take it?" I asked Niall, as soon as I saw his appearance from Julia's bedroom. He is bowing his head like he was defeated, darn I knew it she's not buying our plan.

"I knew it, she didn't want it right?" I asked again, Niall look up and grinned at me, "She did!" Niall said then he did an irish dance.. Giddy as ever.

I asked Niall for help because Julia haven't gone out of her room since Harry and her fought last week. It was Niall's idea to give her a gift check, unlimited shopping. It was supposed to be Niall's but he gave it to Julia, 'cause we both now Julia's weakness is shopping.

Oooohhh.. The perks of being in a boy band! You can buy all you want and do unlimited shopping.. Marry me Niall? Lol just kidding! Never in your wildest dream.

"What are you smirking at?" Niall asked as he playfully tickle my side.

"Ni.. Sto.. Stop... Nia... Uh.. I ca.. Can't breathe....." I said in between my laughs as I try to get some air.

"You owe me a date." Niall said then winked at me.

"Why is that?" I looked at him amusingly, he really is so confident with himself.