Chapter 17

Louis' POV

I visited the boy's flat since I haven't seen them a longtime. Especially when I saw the news about the 'double date' that's been going on a few days ago. 'Jarry and KathNiall' I cant believe the fans are starting to ship that, but whatever the boys deserves to be happy so I'll support them.

I knocked on the door, and it was Harry who opened it.

"Lou!" He said enveloping me into a tight hug.

"Missed me much, boobear?" I asked and we both pulled back from the hug.

He is smiling that happy smile that I haven't seen for ages, the happy smile I saw since we were group with each other on X factor.

I am sure who the reason is.

"How's Eleanor?" He asked as we go inside the flat, Niall is at the couch with his laptop. I think he's having a twitcam with the fans.

"Hey Loueh is here guys!" He said giddily at the camera of his laptop and showed me to the camera. I waved and smiled at the fans and posing my favorite west side pose. Love ettt.

"Eleanor is being grumpy today, she told me she doesn't want to see my face right now.. Ya know, mood swings 'coz she's pregnant." I said casually, I don't want to have bad vibes today.

Oooppps I forgot I am speaking in front of the fans, then I saw million od 'lol, hahahahahaha, be patient' tweets by the fans.

I sat beside Harry instead who is now texting and smiling big time, "You really look happy texting, boobear. Who is that chick? Is she a model?" I said pretending I don't know.

Harry quickly slid the phone at his pocket, "Let's just say an old friend." Then he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh yeah, enlighten me who is that old friend of yours?" I asked as I nudged him.

He just let out a chuckle and stood up, "You'll know soon Louis. Talk to you later, boobear.. I need to do something." He said and went upstairs.

Julia must be really important to her now, that he cant managed to talk to me anymore. It pretty sucks though, because I missed my best mate. I miss Larry! Lol just kidding.

I decided to annoy Niall instead, this time he is just surfing the net.

"Hmm, Nialler where are the other lads anyway?" I asked, looking around but I never see any shadow of them.

"Well Liam went to her girlfriend, while Zayn visits a friend." He said not breaking his gaze at the laptop.

"But Monday night is Mate night, remember? That's why I am here." I said.

Niall looked at me, "Yeah. I almost forgot about that. Sorry Louis, but maybe they'd be back later tonight." He said.

"So tell me what's going on between you and Kath? Have you tell her already why you stopped talking to her three years ago?" I asked with knitted eyebrows.

Okay Louis, that is so straightforward.

"No, not yet. I'm kind of not ready yet." He said as he rub at the back of his head, "I don't actually how to start telling her, without hurting her feelings." He said.

"But you already did.. Years ago." I said looking at him intently.

"Tell her already before it's too late."

**

Zayn's POV

It's been two weeks now since I haven't seen Perrie, and I swear to God it's killing me. She's not even calling or texting me, not even a single word from her. Plus, nobody can give me about her whereabouts or whatever. It pretty sucks too how I cannot tell the boys about it, I have nothing to talk to about this problem except myself.