Chapter 24

Zayn's POV

"I cant fix you, Zayn.. And I cant hurt, Harry." Julia's voice keeps replaying in my head for a hundred time already. I dropped her off at their hotel after I brought her to the stream, now I'm here in the bar sitting with some bottle of beer with me.

How come she can't hurt Harry and hurt me instead? Am I that bad?

She's so unfair.

What does she see in Harry that she can't see in me? Is it Harry's curls? Or something? I could get rid off my quiff and get my hair curls just like Harry's...

Is it Harry's green eyes, Coz if it is I can definitely get contact lens....

Are my tattoos ain't enough? Maybe I should get some tattoos in my stomach and chest just like Harry's...

Maybe she'd love me back if I get those...

What is it that she see in Harry? I need to know...

I GAVE HER A CHANCE, and SHE BLEW IT.

I basically gave her a chance to fix me, but she refused me, and I was rejected twice already. If she only knew what is going on.

I drink another bottle of beer to forget what I did, to forget that I am engaged, to forget I am in a boyband, to forget that I met her, to forget that I'm still in love with her, to forget Julia, to forget the lads and most of all to forget Perrie.

I already down five bottles of beer, I'm already nauseous to the alcohol inside me, everything is a blur except the loud music that makes my head dizzy enough to forget what happened earlier thought the pain still lingers on my chest. I haven't been drunk like this again after how many years... I wont stop drinking until I get numb.

"Mmmh.. Ey... Heyyou.. Yes you!" I called one of the bartenders, she turned around and frowned at me. Sure enough she knows I am totally pissed and drunk. Among all the bartenders here, she's the one that caught my eye. She doesn't look like a slut among the others in here.

"Two more bottles please!" I said to the bartender, who is perfectly fit. I saw her name tag near in her chest it's 'Amanda.' She looks hot on those uniforms though. Does she got a boyfriend? 'Coz I am totally fucking her if she doesn't have one.

She quickly took me two bottles and put it in front of me, "Thanks Amanda!" I said and chuckled at her worried look. She really look cute plus her brunette hair reminds me of Julia. Oh damn it I remember her again..

"It's Andrea, not Amanda." The hot bartender corrected me emphasizing her name, annoyance is evident on her sweet voice. Shoot I misread her name, it must be because of the alcohol. I am so wasted...

I laugh at her annoyance, "Oh I am sorry Andrea, but the Amanda name suits you better.. It's bolder and sexier than Andrea." I joked, and it made me laugh even more.

She just rolled her eyes on me and said, "Aren't you one of the member of One Direction?" She asked, then raised an eyebrow on me.

Ugh, please tell me she isn't a fan. Dealing with a fangirl is the least thing I want to do right now.

"Errrmmm, yeah 1/5 of Wrong Direction. Why? Are you a fan?" I chuckled, I love pissing her off. Then drink the bottle of beer.

"Um it's One Direction, no offense but I am not a fan and I don't like your music either." She said fiercely.

"Hmmm..Feisty! I like that! Why not? Are music isn't that bad! Na... Na.... Na...Na...Na...Na...." I sang to the tune of WMYB and laughed.

"You really are drunk already, enough with this." She said and took the bottle in my hands.