Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I woke up at the loud thud of the door, I rubbed my eyes and saw Eleanor standing at the door, with her hands on her hips.

"Breakfast is ready!" She said, still looking at me.

"Why am I here?" I questioned as I started to composed myself. "Oh fuck, my head hurts." I added as I rub my temples.

Holy shit, hangover at its finest. Damn.

"Advil and water on the bedside, drink it now and go down for breakfast." Eleanor said as she turned her back at me and started going downstairs.

"Thank you, El! You're the best!" I yelled.

I quickly took the Advil and drink it, then proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm trying to recall what exactly happened last night, why I ended up sleeping here at Louis' and Eleanor's flat.

All I remember is that Julia and I were dancing and having a lot of drinks, we were both enjoying the party last night together with Niall and Kathryn.

After I took a shower, I went downstairs for breakfast. There I saw Louis and Eleanor eating.

"Hey, feelin' better?" Louis asked me as he offer me a seat beside him.

"Yeah, a bit." I simply said, then I started taking bacon and egg.

Hmmm, I am so hungry.

"God, you look like a trash Haz!" Eleanor commented, she really look intimidated as if I really look disgusting.

Wow. Just wow. Really makes me feel better.

Patience Haz, she is pregnant remember?

"Why did I sleep here?" I asked, ignoring El's comment.

Louis chuckled, then Eleanor said "Is that even a question?" She raised her eyebrow, "because you were so wasted, that you cant even walk by yourself." She added.

Then Louis just nod, still indulging his breakfast while Eleanor continues to lecture me.

What a pregnant woman! she is the only pregnant woman I know whose like this, moodswings!

"Louis even carried you!" She said. "And you left Julia, good thing---" she was cut off by a phone call.

I left Julia??? Hell no! Wait, I did? What the fuck.

We checked our phones, it wasn't mine whose ringing.. But, it's Louis'.

"It's Zayn." He told us then he pressed the answer button.

"Holla!" Louis said giddily.

I move closer to Louis to listen to their convo. Zayn is obviously on a hangover too, because he sounds like me. Haha.

"Louis mate, It's me Zayn."

Louis looked at me and chuckled, "Silly, I know! You're on my contacts. Wait, still drunk?" then we laughed.

Zayn is such a twat sometimes.

"You knew?" He asked.

"Yeah, you were doing stupid things." Louis simply said.

"Yeah yeah. Wait a sec, I have a girl in my room. And its not Perrie! What should I do?" Zayn said, whispering.. He sounds so nervous too, like he hasn't been to this situation. But knowing him, I'm sure he is an expert on this. Makes me wonder why he is panicking.

"You are so dead, Zayn." I buzzed in, then Louis shove me a little and said,

"Shut up Haz."

"Wait, is Harry with you?" Zayn asked,