Chapter 4

Louis' POV

The boys and I are in the flat playing FIFA, we've been playing like three hours straight now and it's so fun.

"I bet I'd beat you again in round two, Leeyum!" I teased. It is Our rest day today we don't have a gig or any interviews to do. Finally.

I won the first round against Liam, of course it's FIFA no wonder that I will always win this. God, you know I love football.

"You just got lucky mate." He said, still not breaking his gaze away from the tv. He was pressing the controller so damn hard.

I just let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Hey Liam, easy with the controller!" Zayn said as he watches Liam play the game.

"I'm team Liam!" Niall shouted.

I rolled my eyes, Niall never sides me whenever we play FIFA. Maybe he just can't accept that I'm the best among us five.

"I'm team Boobear! He is the football champ!" Harry yelled as he cuddled my left arm.

Lol. A bit of Larry Again.

The match was getting intense when my phone buzzed.

Alarm: Meet Julia and the girls for day three tour.

Fuck, I almost forgot it.

I quickly stood up and drop the controller.

"Dude, what the hell? I'm about to win?" Liam said, "You surrender?" He added as he pause the game.

He look a bit annoyed.

"I gotta ran some errands. Sorry!" I said as I put my phone back inside my pocket.

"Errands?" Niall asked.

I nodded and took my beanie, then wear it.

"With whom?" Harry asked. Now all of them are looking at me and waiting for my answer.

"Uh..uh, I.. Uh.." I stuttered.

Please dont tell the boys..

I suddenly remember what Julia told. I shouldn't tell anyone.

"Out with Eleanor." I lied. Then I immediately went out of the flat. Whew.

----------

Harry's POV

Louis has been constantly going out lately. We are all starting to wonder what makes him always busy.

"Louis is obviously lying." Zayn said while he hugs his pillow. He is lying in the couch looks like he's gonna go sleep.

Zayn was right though, he also knew Louis is lying.

Niall nod in agreement, "Yeah, Eleanor keeps bugging me about Louis not replying to her text messages, plus she told me he wanted to see Louis." Niall said, then he went to the kitchen.

"Maybe their gonna meet up now." Liam said, I gave a confused look.

"But Eleanor went to Manchester University today. She has a class remember?" I said, we all knew the schedule of Eleanor and even Perrie's whereabouts.

Sounds like a creep and stalker, right? But it was all the management's plan.

"Then, maybe she cut classes.. Why are you so affected, Harry?" Liam asked raising his one eyebrow.

I shrugged, "Nothing, I just feel like asking. He's been out lately ya know." I said.

"Someone's getting jealous, I ship larry!" Niall said and let out a loud laugh. He went back from the kitchen with a box of banana and cereals.

"Whatever." I said as I flipped my curls.

"Jealous." Niall said again.

"Glutton."

"Jealous."

"Glutton."

"Jealous."

Then Zayn yelled, "Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep, dickheads! For fuck's sake!"

Then Niall and I let out loud, causing him to get mad even more.

It was always fun making Zayn so mad.

Liam gave us a 'stop laughing' look while he started to lecture Zayn with no swearing, and curse words. Typical Daddy Direction.

It was very funny though. Niall and I are having a hard time trying hard not to laugh at Zayn.

But it was very funny, so I decided to get my phone and tweet the present scenario.

@Harry_Styles: Daddy direction @Real_Liam_Payne is lecturing the bradford boi @zaynmalik1D to watch his words.. #swearingisnotgood

Few minutes later I got thousands of retweets and favorites. There were a lot of mentions too. I was reading some when one tweet finally caught my eye.

@NiamDirectioners: @Harry_Styles Watching the news and it was about @Louis_Tomlinson spotted with two girls visiting the London Bridge.

At first I don't want to believe it, but then I decided to open the Television immediately.

I showed the lads the tweet and they were all shocked too.

Niall checked his twitter too and saw the worldwide trends:

#LouisIsACheater

Louis cheated

#PoorEleanor

Elounor is Fake

Louis is not gay

Two timer

#realtalk

This is not a good sign. Simon and Annie will get mad again, as soon as they knew about this.

When I opened the tv, Louis' face flashed in front of us.

The tweet was true! The lads and I exchange looks. Knowing that, Louis had lied to us. Now we all know the reason why he's out lately.

He was wearing the same get up before he went out the flat. But this time he is with two other girls, they were covering their faces. Seems like they don't wanna get noticed by the whole world.

"He lied, he's not with Eleanor! The management's gonna get so mad again." Liam said as he rubs his temples.

"Yeah right! Maybe they'd punish us again. Louis is getting so stubborn lately.." Zayn said, now he is not sleepy anymore because of the news.

I looked at them and stood up at the couch, "The question is who are those girls? And how did Louis met them?"