Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Julia and I have been going out lately for a week now. We've been wandering out in London, going to fancy restaurants, chilling at my own flat, clubbing along Grimmers and my friends, going to movie dates and etc.

But it has also been a week too since the Zayn-Julia incident.

Yet I cant get over the fact that they slept with each other.

I just couldn't picture it.. Zayn and Julia sleeping together.. Alone.. In Zayn's room.. And their both drunk..

Especially knowing Zayn's tactics when he's drunk.. He's kissing every girl he saw..

What if he did that to Julia?

What if they really did it?

I know its quite possible because they both like each other before.. Or maybe until now...

Who knows right?

Whatever..

I broke off from my thoughts as I heard a knock on my door, although I know it was open.

"You okay, Haz?" Niall said, trying to get my attention as I sat in daze in front of the window pane.

"Yeah." I said not looking back at him. But I know he is standing outside my door.

"But you don't look like you're fine.." He said.

I am not in the fucking mood, Nialler.

"Will you please just leave?" I asked, getting annoyed at his presence. I have no time for discussing my feelings to him.

"Oh, alright. Zayn's asking you to go downstairs." He said. "He told me he wants to talk to you." He added.

Zayn wants to talk to me?

I quickly looked back at him and asked, "Why?"

Niall just shrugged, "dunno, just get your ass down there.." He said, "and buy the way, Liam and I are going out just follow us if you and Zayn wanna go out too after that talk thing." Niall said, it sounded more like of a teased.

I just nodded then Niall left, I immediately went downstairs. There I saw Zayn tapping at his phone and sitting at the couch.

"Niall said you wanted to talk." I said, then I sat across him at the couch.

Zayn looked at me,"Oh yup." He said as he slipped back his phone to his pocket.

"So what is it all about?" I asked cooly.

He gave me a worried look, "How was it going with you and Julia?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere. I was taken aback a little, it caught me off guard.

Why is he asking me this?

I honestly don't know how to answer Zayn question.

"Um, well we've been enjoying each other's company while she's still here." I said, meeting his gaze.

"Looks like it is.." He said avoiding my gaze, "I saw your pictures together all over the internet.. And the fandom is so crazy about it.." He added, then he gave me a smile.

Typical Zayn smile, when he found something funny.

I don't know what he's up to.. Is he okay with this set up? I mean, we all know that we had this thing with Julia three years ago.. Have he moved on?

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

Zayn looked back at me, "Are you two official now?" He asked, his expression is a bit different now.