Chapter 36

A cold drop of water touched my skin, "Juls, wake up.." A raspy deep voice whispered to my ears.

I badly wanted to open my eyes but the thoughts of Zayn keeps flashing on my head. He can't be dead.. He can't be.. I still need to tell him what I felt about him... That after all, I realize that it is him that I'm still inlove with.

A lips suddenly pressed mine, I was shocked to the moves and my eyes instantly open, I pushed away the shirtless guy who is dripping wet, "Finally you are awake now... But why the hell did you push me?"

My eyes widened to the image of the guy I saw.. It was Zayn. He is smiling playfully right in front of me. He is alive! Is this a fucking dream or what?

I move closer to him as I touched his face examining if I'm really dreaming or what, "Woah woah.. What's up with you Juls? Are you alright? Sorry if you thought I was kissing you it's just that you passed out when you were trying to find me under the water, I was trying to give you a CPR but you pushed me away...."

I cut him off by kissing his lips that I've been longing for so long, I tangled my arms over his shoulders as he put his arms around my waist.. Our lips are in synch as we kiss passionately, I can't let him go now..

"Wow.. That was... Wow.." He said as he cupped my cheeks after we pulled back from the kiss. We are still inches apart and I could hear him breathe. He is freaking alive and breathing, Julia!! I mentally screamed at myself.

"That was.. Magical.. I guess.." I smiled sheepishly, trying hard to hide all the blush that Zayn had caused me.

We kissed.... So that mean he really is alive...

"Juls, I don't know what exactly happen to you... But you seem weird the next thing I know we were kissing.. It's not that I'm complaining... You know I enjoyed every single bit of it but you told me that we're just friends... You got me so confused again."

He continues to rambles again, and again I'm convinced that he is alive and that I just had a dream that he sacrifice everything for Harry to be with me.

If I had to choose between them, I already know my answer from the start... I was just too dumb to realize everything before.

I put my finger to his soft lips stopping him from talking to much, I miss him so damn much but he needs to shut up 'coz I'm about to tell him something, "Zayn, I don't like us to be friends..." I said then looked away.

"What?" He flinched away a tad bit. Disappointment and hurt is evident on his face again.

I squeezed him tight causing him to move closer back to me,

"Because I want us to be more than friends... I love you so much Zayn remember that... Always have and Always will..."

He smiled at me then we continue our passionate kiss, I could hear his heartbeat and the sound of the stream.

***