Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I immediately went to the building of my management when I got a call from Annie. I didn't want to go here and left Julia alone, but I have no choice because Annie told me this is an important one.

What a nice timing, Annie. This meeting better be a good one. I sarcastically thought as I approach her secretary.

"Meeting with Miss Annie Winston." I simply said.

She then guide me to the meeting room, there I saw Annie who is reading a tabloid magazine. My eyes widened to the stolen picture of Julia and I on the tabloid's front cover. We were laughing while our hands are intertwined, the picture is obviously taken at the yacht.

Oh fuck it, Now I already have a clue on what's this urgent meeting all about.

I cleared my throat so that she will notice my presence. She saw me and drop the magazine quickly, "Have a seat." She said with knitted eyebrows.

I sat on the couch and crossed my legs trying to be comfortable as ever, but deep down inside me I already feel tense.

"So, I'd be straightforward.." She started talking then folded her arms around her chest."I've seen the photos of you and Julia." Then she looked at me.

I nodded to her but didn't say a word, 'coz if I did talk I might just rant and say something stupid about the management.

"...And the whole management is not so happy about it." Annie finishes.

There it goes.. I told you I knew it..

"So, the management decided for this." She held up her hand and show me the least thing I wanted to see.. A folder with written 'DAMAGE CONTROL' in front of it. Then she gave it to me.

Damage Control is a letter from the management that tells you to Lay low for a couple of months, meaning not to be seen enough on public going out or whatever.

After I finish reading the fucking paper, which is stated that I should fucking stay away from Julia, I tore the paper apart.

"Yeah right, as if the management will ever have favor on who we like to date, you always take control of our lives.. Screw you!" I stood up as I pace back in forth. Annie widened her eyes at my sudden outburst. But I don't care.

I cannot contain my feelings anymore, fuck the paps, fuck Annie, fuck the whole management.. I will do what I wanted to do in my life! I will date who I like to date! This is my life, they should fucking back off from controlling my life! Its been seven years already, don't they think its too much to control our lives?

She stood up too and put both her hands on her hips, she's hysterical now. "I cant believe you're acting like that, Harry! Because of that girl." She said as she looked at me angrily.

I clenched my jaw as I looked at her, "I like her Annie! And why cant you understand that?? Why cant you just let me do what I want in my life?! I'm already fucking old!" I said, I am so mad right now that I almost forgot that I am talking to one of the head of the management.

The hell I care if she even call Uncle Simon! I fucking deserve to be happy! And when I say happy, It is to be with Julia.

"Of course Harry you're right! You're old already! But are you out of your mind?? Did you forgot already that she's the root cause why you and Zayn fought each other before?!" She said as she looked at me straight in my eyes.

"She's no good for any of you! Besides, she's just a local actress that once toured you in their country! She just wants fame and your money!" She added.