Epilogue

"Cheers to Zayn and Julia's relationship! Finally after bazillion years!" Niall said as we lift our glasses of wine for a toss.

"YASSSSS!!! Cheers!!" Louis yelled sassily, While the rest of us laughed nonchalantly.

After what happened a while ago at the stream, Zayn immediately throw a dinner party. He also explained to me that he found out that Perrie cheated on him which was exactly happened to my dream.

Speaking of my dream, I didn't tell anybody about it. Lol. I know it's pretty funny because it's like a premonition.. A mixed of good and bad premonintion. Good thing, it was a dream or else I can't bear it if Zayn dies.

"Are you okay, baby?" Zayn squeezed my hands under the table, This whole holding hands is new to me.. Because it was Zayn, and now that we're actually together. But it was fine though, and I really like holding his hard hands. I should get used to this because he is mine now. He is my boyfriend now?

Well actually, not yet.. But our feelings are mutual so we're like sort of it. But we don't have the official label yet, but whatever.. The important thing is we love each other, with no more hindrances with our love story.

"Oh please! Guys stop calling petnames, you know I haven't move on from Julia yet... Plus things escalated quickly... Like what the hell? It's only been last week since we're dating Juls?" Harry sarcastically said, but I know there's a hint of joking in his tone. The rest of the lads laugh also Zayn.

I was embarrassed for a moment knowing what Harry said was quite true. But I already explained everything to him.. I thought he wouldn't accept my apology and will unfriend me forever.. But I was wrong, he actually hugged me and say that he wish all the best and happiness for me and Zayn. That was really a sweet and sporty gesture from Harry, and he will be forever my boy best friend. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

"....And Zayn, don't you ever ever take her for granted, treat her right, and love her endlessly..."

"Or else... I might snatch her away from you.. Again.." Harry plastered a serious face, but we all know he's just trying to be funny.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows for a moment but then maybe he realize that Harry's joking.. He pulled his lip to a smirk.

They all laughed again, "Never in a wildest dream.." Zayn said and we all laugh boisterously.

This is the best dinner party ever.

*****

After 1 year: 2018

Niall: Hello Philippines! Kamusta kayo?

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Harry: So are you guys having fun with this ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOUR concert?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH

Louis and Liam: Wow!

Niall: Okay, since you're all hype.. Let's move on to our favorite part...

The lads exchange looks..

One Direction: TWITTER QUESTIONS.

Harry: let's start with the first question.. Louis mate, please read it.. Because the question is directed to you.

Louis: it's from @amierica from row 7, Titanium section, left.... Hello there love! Hope you're enjoying the show...

So her question is, What is the naughtiest prank you ever pulled?

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Liam: Ha! That's a good interesting question.

Niall: Spill it mate..

Harry and Zayn exchange looks and laughed in unison.

Louis: Okay, there's this prank I did once.. It was for Zayn and Harry.. Because we all know they like oreos...

So what I did is, I took the open pack of oreos, lick off the cream, and replace it with a white toothpaste and brought it back to the pack...

*Crowd laughs*

Harry: That's the worst prank ever!

Zayn: ....And disgusting at the same time.

Niall: Haha! Anyway lets move on to the next question.

Louis: Yeah, so thanks aimerica for the question I hope you're satisfied with my answer..

Now... The next question is for Zayn!

Fans crowd: We love you Zaynnn!

Zayn: Awww! That's sweet, I love you all!

Liam: So many Zayn girls here huh? Zayn mate read the question.

Zayn: from @mirabellagirl...

Zayn look at the crowd, with curiosity.

Zayn: from 1st row, VIP section, center.

The question is, Would you be my boyfriend?

*The crowd went wild and screamed "awww"..*

A girl from the front row seat went up on stage.

Zayn turned around to see Julia, standing with bouquet of flowers and balloons.

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Zayn: Juls baby, are you serious? I should be the one doing this... :)

*Crowd shutter in delight*

Julia: I know Zayn, but I want to show them my love for you... So Zayn Jawaad Malik.... Would you be my boyfriend?

Zayn blushed to Julia's question, he looked at the lads and the 700,000 people inside the arena.

Zayn: Um NO..

Julia, the lads, and the fans was shocked, all their faces into a frown. Julia is almost at the verge of crying..but Zayn kneeled down, and shoved his hands to his pocket.

Zayn: I don't want to be your boyfriend, not just your boyfriend.. But to be the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, So Ms. Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia.... Will you marry me?

The crowd went wild, cheering the both of them.. They all screamed fluttery..

Julia: Yes... Yes Zayn, I will marry you and spend the rest of my life with you... I love you.

*End*