Chapter 10

Niall's POV

The lads and I went to the hotel where Kathryn and Julia are currently staying.

We are now standing in front of their hotel door. Louis is calling them at the moment to let them know we're outside their hotel room.

Sounds stupid right? We could just have knock or something, but Louis said it will spoil his idea.

Whatever.

Louis' phone was in loud speaker mode so we can also hear what their talking about. We are listening to their conversation.

I heard her sweet voice after three years, I missed it!

It was still her voice, although it grew into a more ladylike. Her voice still give me chills....

Or is this a goosebump? 'Coz I feel nervous and scared at the same time.

I broke off from my thoughts and looked at the lads instead.

Liam is busy tweeting the other fans while Harry keeps on fixing his curls.

Meanwhile, I am so uncomfortable.

Shit, why did I ever thought of the idea of going in here?

My palms are sweating, my stomach is flipping upside down. Makes me want to vomit.

Darn it.

This is my first time to see her after how many ages. I mean after three years of not seeing her and no communication with her.

I am so fucking nervous!

I should get ready myself if she slaps me big time. I am so sure she's gonna get so mad when she saw me in here.

I feel like a sucker for what I did three years ago... But I have my own reasons why I did that, Promise. Trust me.

"Nervous much?" Harry teased as he playfully push me more at the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why would I?" I asked, pretending. Of course I am freaking nervous! Can we just go back to the flat? I badly want to say that to him.

"Niall's sweating!" Harry added, while Liam chuckled and said, "Obvs!"

I just gave them a deadly look. And went back on listening to their conversation. And this words caught me off guard: "Oh! Louis, we're not in here, Julia and I went out to go jogging."

Nice excuse, my princess! But I'm not buying it! You're not a very good liar, my princess.. Not a good liar!

I suddenly forgot my nervousness and cracked into laughing out loud, sorry my princess I cant help it.

The lads were laughing too.

Louis stopped from his laughing and told her something like 'who goes on a jogging in three degrees temp.'

Then Louis finally hung up, and ended the call.

"So?" I asked, "When are we gonna come in?" I asked trying to get back on being serious.

Louis smirked and said, "Patience Grasshopper!"

We were standing there for a moment until she finally opened the door.

Awkward.

She was just staring at me for a moment.

I should get ready myself for the big slap on the face.

I exhaled, as I close my eyes.

Forgive me my princess.

I was waiting for seconds for her to hit me, but nothing occurred.