Chapter 3

"Louis?" I said in almost questioning tone.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" He said as he tries to study me from head to toe. Maybe he doesn't remember me, I mean us anymore.

He looked at me and Kathryn, he was obviously trying to recall who we are. So I just decided to say goodbye to him before he knew who we are, it is better to stay away from them.

"I think we should get going now, Mister.. Bye!" I quickly said and waved.

"Yes bye!" Kath said and was about to follow me.

Kath and I started and walking. Please, please I hope he doesn't remember.

"Julia and Kathryn go back here!" He yelled it sounded like it was more of a command.

I wad shocked, he still remembered us.

We stopped at that moment.

"Shit, he knew." I heard Kath said.

"Don't look back." I told Kath without looking at her. And we both continue walking.

"Stop walking or I'll call the cops." He yelled.

This lad never changed, he is still a sass!

Those words made us stopped walking. Knowing Louis he could probably do that (calling the cops).

That's why we went back and walk towards the spot we left him standing.

"Still the same you, sassy!" Kath said as she chuckled a bit.

Louis hugged the both of us and said, "Of course, my lovely asian tour guides."

Tour guides. It hit my brain cells again, I remember the memories again.

"Can't breathe.." Kath said.

I don't know what to say especially now.

Louis pulled back from the hug and looked at us.

"Missed you girls, sorry if I haven't return the

calls.. Annie and the management was being a bitch.. Ya know." He said then we all laughed.

Return the calls? I'm not even calling them. Maybe he meant one of us? Maybe it's Lauren.

"Coffee or Tea? We should catch up! My treat!" He said.

------------

We headed to the nearest tea cafe, wherein there were few fans. Of course the boys are still famous, that's why he needed to go to a cafe where there were a few people.

Louis ordered for us while we are sitting at one of the booth.

"Do you think he's still the Louis we know?" Kath said, I could feel the nervousness on his voice.

I shrugged, "Looks like he do." I said and went back looking at Louis. He is about to come over our table.

Act normal, it's only Louis. You're still lucky. My inner self told me.

I closed my eyes an let out a deep breathe.

Kat cleared her throat, I opened my eyes and saw Louis staring at me with confusion.

"You okay?" He asked as he sat down at his chair. He is sitting across Kath and I.

"Uh..uh, I am fine." I stutered.

Kath looked at me, then back at Louis.

"So, how are you girls? It's been three years the last time we saw each other!" He started the conversation.