Kisses And Singing

~ Your POV ~

"Babyyyyyyy!" Chandler whines as you stand up from his bed, and start making your way to the bathroom.
You turn to face him, and smile at his sad pout "Whaaaaaat?"
Chandlers pout intensifies "Why do you have to leave meeeeeeee?"
You sigh "I gotta pee bro."
Chandler frowns, adding to his pout.
You raise an eyebrow "Dont give me that look!"
He crosses his arms and stomps his foot.
You cross your arms too "Alright, what do I have to do to stop you pouting so that I can go pee?"
Chandler huffs and stomps his foot again.
You laugh slightly "Right, right, I shouldnt have to ask!"
You stroll back over to him, and sit on his lap, facing him, and therefore straddling him. Chandlers pout is replaced by a cheeky grin as he wraps his arms around your waist. You giggle at his cuteness, and kiss him softly. He falls back on the bed, and pulls you with him. You're still amazed by the affect you have on him, you can literally weaken him with your kisses to the point where he's defenceless, and that's adorable. You run your fingers through his hair, and smirk against his lips, deciding to tease him as you slowly grind your hips against his. Chandler growls, and in a second you're flipped over, so that he's on top of you.
"You really think Im gonna let you go pee when you just did THAT?" He asks tauntingly.
You giggle and peck his lips softly, knowing you'll break through his slightly dominant pissed off persona soon enough "I sowwyyyy!" You tell him in your baby voice.
Chandler groans, his head falling to rest in your neck "You're too cute!"
You smile brightly "Can I go pee now?"
Chandler sighs and lifts his head "Yeah, just one more thing." He quickly covers your face in sweet kisses, making you laugh because it tickles. Then, he grins at you and gets off you "Ok, you can go pee now."
You sigh with relief and get off the bed "OH THANK THE LORD JESUS! Who had nothing to do with what just happened, but he's really hot." You look over your shoulder and wink at Chandler "But obviously not as hot as you."
Then, you leave the room, and lock yourself in the bathroom. From the second you shut the bathroom door, you can hear Chandler singing Celine Dione very dramatically to get your attention.
"When I was young, I never needed anyone. And making love was just for fun...those days are gone."
You decide to extend your pee break, because you know what will happen when he gets to the chorus.
Sure enough, when he breaks into the most recognisable part of the song, he is no longer singing, but shouting loudly, and very out of tune, causing you to laugh hysterically from inside the bathroom.
"ALL. BY. MY. SEEEELLFFF. DONT WANNA BE. ALL. BY. MY. SEEEELLFF. ANYMORE."