BSM - Worth A Shot

I would write a request but it's early and I should be asleep

So anyway

Quick inquiry: Separated has two extra chapters in it, one single
imagine that can be moved to the random imagines chapter and one chapter on requests that is now obsolete. So I essentially have 2 open parts I could use, I was thinking of using one as an intro full of my favorite quotes, but then I still have one open... suggestions? (You Fall Asleep On Him (?))

Calum:
You groaned loudly as you checked the time. Just as you had worried, it was forty minutes later from the time you last checked. Another forty minutes wasted, playing games on your phone, while your giant pile of homework sat in your backpack.

Even as you tried to play it cool ignoring it, implementing the "out of sight out of mind" philosophy, you could feel yourself growing anxious about not having enough time to finish it. But your anxiety was battling with your extreme laziness which had left you laying there with a severe bout of procrastination.

To do or not to do, that was the question.

You really wanted to have your homework done, you just didn't want to sit down and spend time doing it. So instead you buried your face in your hands and groaned loudly.

The noise attracted Calum and friends who had been eating in the kitchen.

"You okay in there Y/N?" Calum called.

Calum... Calum! That's it! Maybe if Calum told you to do your homework then you'd actually do it!

"NO! COME HERE!" You demanded.

After some muffled mumbling, your brother stood in the doorway flanked by his three friends.

"What?" Calum asked, seeming rather curious.

"I have no motivation to do my work," you began.

Michael interrupted you, "that was me in high school."

"She's a Hood that's for sure," Calum chuckled and nodded.

"You should really do it Y/N. You'll feel better after," Luke informed you. Unlike the other three, his expression was gravitating toward seriousness.

"I want to, and that's the problem. I don't have enough self-discipline to get myself started," you sighed, "so I figured since Calum's in charge maybe if he told it would jumpstart me."

"Alright, that kinda makes sense," Ashton shrugged.

"Here we go," Calum cleared his throat and then stared right at you, "Y/N Y/M/N Hood, start your homework now."

You pursed your lips and stared at him for a few seconds before shaking your head, "it was worth a shot."

Your brother's expression soured.

"Oooooo," Michael laid a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up," Calum pushed him away with a hand to the side of the head. Then your brother turned back to you, "and you. Do your work."

"Hmmm, I think that was a little bit better," you tilted your head side to side and asked Luke, "what do you think?"

"DON'T ANSWER THAT!" Calum snapped, "I'm not playing anymore. Do it!"

"Now we're getting somewhere," you grinned, knowing you were irritating him.

"Do your work or I'll change the wifi password and not tell you," Calum deadpanned.

"And suddenly I'm motivated to start my work," you stood up and made a beeline for your backpack.

"You're welcome."

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!