BGM - Very Long Weekend

Requested by camjensen

This is pretty much just fluff

Calum
Finally. After two months of FaceTiming, texting, and calling, you were getting to see your boyfriend in person. You felt positively giddy as you stepped off of your plane with your carryon over your shoulder. You were so happy that the smile plastered across your face simply couldn't go down or away.

You got your luggage, and exited the airport. Now you just had to text Calum, to let him know your little surprise visit. Technically, he had invited you to visit him this weekend but you had declined because of a final. Luckily, your final got finished early, and you actually had the whole summer to do as you pleased.

Y/N:
So... who's going to come get me from the airport?

Irwinator:
What airport?

-ford:
WAIT?! WHERE ARE YOU??

Y/N:
Same place you are silly! Just at the airport

Lukey-Pookey:
😱😱😱

Y/N:
Luke I'm not sure if that means you're excited or-

Hoodlum:
Babe, are you serious? You're here?

Y/N:
In the flesh, just waiting for someone to come and pick me up :)

-ford:
I'LL DO IT

Hoodlum:
No you won't??? Babe, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, hang tight.

Y/N:
See you then 💞💓💝💗💗💕

Lukey-Pookey:
💝💞💕💗💓💖💝💞💕💗💓💖💝💞💕💗💓💖

Hoodlum:
LUKE THOSE WERE INTENDED FOR ME

Hoodlum:
Be right there babe! 😘❤️❤️❤️😘❤️❤️❤️😘❤️❤️❤️

...

So you waited your fifteen minutes in absolute agony. It was lessened slightly by the other three boys who continued to text you silliness while you waited, and also by the knowledge that when it was all said and done, Calum would be there, and you'd finally get to see him.

Hoodlum:
Black SUV, tinted windows, in the G section of the parking lot ;)

Your fifteen minutes were up!Clearly he had been waiting and was just excited as you. You practically jogged to the G section of the parking lot and then looked around until you saw a car fitting Calum's description. You hoped it was the right one, but you also didn't see anything else close to it.

When you got nearer to the car, the driver stepped out and smiled at you, "let me help you with your bags Miss," he said as he popped the trunk.

"Thank you," you let him slide in your suitcase and then you put your carryon in next to it.

You couldn't wait any longer. As he was closing the trunk you stepped off to the side and opened one of the back doors. There was Calum, looking right back at you. It was almost surreal to see him in person after so long. You froze, just staring into his pretty brown eyes and grinning widely because, well, Calum!

"C'mere," he held out his hand and you let him pull you inside. You shut the door behind you before settling on Calum's lap.

"I missed you babe," you grinned. You reached up to touch his face just so you could feel him underneath your fingertips. You swore you felt a spark when your skin met his, and you both gasped. It felt so right.