BGM - Not What I Expected

HI GUYS THIS ONE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT I GOT 4 RANDOM WORDS OFF OF A WORD GENERATING WEBSITE

Yep and Doodle5sos picked Calum so here we go

(y'all can comment like one to five words and a boy and I'll make an imagine from it/them)

Calum:  
Your knuckles were white as you subconsciously gripped the wheel tightly out of both anxiety and excitement for what was to come. The allusive billionaire behind Hood Industries had agreed to take an interview with the news company you worked for, and you had been chosen to be the lucky reporter sent out to interview David Hood.

The man was fascinating, he came seemingly out of nowhere into the tech scene just over two decades ago, and was now dominating it. His products were top of the line, and you'd know, you owned a Hoodtop. But not only could you discuss the highly anticipated release of the next generation of smart devices, he was also an active philanthropist and humanitarian that gave away large sums of money to prominent organizations through his nonprofit devoted to the uplifting of humanity. Truly, you didn't know where to start and end when given the opportunity to sit down with such an accomplished and sophisticated man.

Your nerves only worsened as you approached the estate the family lived on, and you almost felt faint before you took the final turn that brought you to the huge wrought iron fence and security checkpoint that safeguarded one of the most influential minds of his generation.

You slowed as you approached the gates, trying to crane your neck around the winding driveway to get a glimpse of the mansion you'd heard about. Evidently it wasn't visible from the street.

So instead, you cleared your throat and hit the button on the security console to buzz the inside of the house.

"Name?" You heard a deep male voice that just screamed bodyguard buzzed out of the speakers.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I'm here to interview Mr. Hood," you said. You had practiced that line, along with many others, while preparing for the interview.

"Oh, the reporter," there were some muffled noises before a loud buzz as the gates swung open, "come in."

"Thank you," you said quickly before driving onto the property. This time, when you looked down the driveway you could see far enough to spot the mansion sitting at the end of it.

"Whoa," pictures didn't do the structure justice. It was huge, far bigger than you had imagined. As you drove closer, past the impecable lawn you could admire the six or so imported sports cars parked in the front, and the patches of ivy just beginning their journey up the brick exterior. All and all, the place reminded you of a modern interpretation of an old towering castle, and you loved it. It gave the area an air of refined traditionalism that would be otherwise lost.