Trust...

A/N: in this a speedor is like a motorcycle.

Since we don't know what LaGravis looked like younger his hair is actually just naturally grey. (Put some fantasy into it)

LaGravis and Longtooth are very muscular.(like in the show lol)

Longtooth doesn't have a big scar on his chest and his eyes are both normal.

LaGravis is wearing armor, not what Laval usually wears.

LaGravis and Crominous haven't met yet.

Leonidas and Lennox will come in shortly.

LaGravis doesn't have a beard nor a goatee but, he has sideburns.

Lavertus isn't in exile

That's all we have to cover for know.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I'm your friend?" Longtooth said surprisingly.

"Yeah." LaGravis answered getting on his speedor.

Longtooth didn't get it. Does LaGravis not understand what friends are? Or how you treat them? Or how you treat other people in general?

"Well, that doesn't explain why you nearly chocked me back there." Longtooth said pointing behind him.

LaGravis remained still. All his life he was training to protect himself, to be able to break someone's neck of he needed to. Nobody has EVER been there for him. The only time someone did care about him was when LaGravis broke his arm after being tasked of doing very complex moves and his father had to bandage him up. Sadly, even then he got scolded for it. 

"I guess I'm not used to having people around. I don't have any friends." LaGravis slowly started up his speedor, letting the blue light ignite in the rock wheels. "I've been somewhat isolated from society." LaGravis explained.

"But! I always see you driving around the temple almost every day!"

"Then that's just you." LaGravis said turning his gaze to Longtooth.

"Or...were you stalking me?" LaGravis chuckled.

"W-what!? N-no! I would NEVER do that! I respect your personal space." Longtooth said blushing a dark shade of pink. "Never." Longtooth spit out. He squeezed his hands together. 'Why must you look at me like that LaGravis.'  Longtooth mentally screamed at himself. 

"You alright? Your face looks a little red there." LaGravis almost laughed.

"I'm fine." Longtooth said bluntly after hesitating to start his speedor.

"Well, now it's my turn. Why did it take you so long to get a drink?" LaGravis said stomping one his foot.

"This lion dude was trying to flirt with me." Longtooth said quickly. Longtooth blushed and even darker shade of pink than before.

He didn't realize it but LaGravis snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around Longtooth's waist. "Was it something I said?..." LaGravis whispered in his ear. "Or did? Haha." LaGravis was actually enjoying himself while poor Longtooth was as red as a cherry. Never being touched by like this before was certainly a new experience.

"Stop...it. You don't know what your doing." Longtooth mumbled.

"Hehehe..." LaGravis let go of Longtooth and laughed really hard. "Sorry not sorry!" LaGravis chuckled as he fell on the ground laughing his butt off.

Longtooth soon joined in LaGravis's little laugh fest with his own adorable chuckles. "Oh my God! Is that how you laugh?!" LaGravis nearly shouted. Longtooth just shrugged and laughed harder. Both of them were running out of oxygen when...

"Was. That. A. Snort?" LaGravis stopped laughing and looked at Longtooth.

Longtooth had a hand over his mouth and the life in his eyes died a bit.

"You snort when you laugh don't you?!" LaGravis crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe." Longtooth said letting out one more chuckle.

LaGravis was about to start laughing again when...

Lolololololololololololo! Cliffhanger ha!