The abyss most dark...

"I mean...you can always surrender." Cilo said twirling her daggers in between her fingers. LaGravis looked Cilo dead in the eyes. He saw her power and anger and the fear of her people that she created. 

"Longtooth, be careful. She's not in any shape or form a good person." LaGravis said placing a hand on Longtooth's shoulder. Cilo just shrugged and casually walked towards the two.

"Stay. Back." Longtooth commanded. Cilo didn't listen and continued to walk towards them.

"Do you want a broken spine?!" Longtooth shouted.

"Of course you'd fall in love with a hot-head. Your so predictable sometimes." Cilo was a mere two feet away from them. "Leo informed all of Chima about LaGravis's "disappearance". Cilo said doing air quotes at disappearance. "All of the other SEVEN tribes will give a shot at trying to find you. Do you know how much attention you'll cause to you and your boyfriend? There's at least more than twelve thousand animals in each tribe. Fifty or less should be coming here at this very moment." Cilo explained still twirling the daggers in her hands. 

'Dang'it...I can't protect Longtooth like this' LaGravis thought looking at Longtooth than at Cilo than behind him. LaGravis was about to make a rash decision when a massive amount of speedor's appeared from all directions. 

"Ravens!" Longtooth screamed to himself.

Most of them were chucking happily while others had blazing red whips at the ready. 

"Here kitty kitty..." one called out.

"Papa is worried about you! He wants you to come home..." another yelled.

Longtooth and LaGravis were in a tight spot. A vicious crocodile in front of them and a mini army of ravens surrounding them. Some even took the skies. They were everywhere. Except behind...

"Told you so" Cilo snickered cheerfully. LaGravis could tell her personality had switched.

"Longtooth do you trust me!?" LaGravis said tightening his grip on Longtooth's shoulder.

"Of course!" Longtooth said but didn't get time to think twice. LaGravis had strengthened his grip on BOTH of Longtooth's shoulders and dragged him towards the edge of the gorge. 

"LaGravis! What are you doing?" 

"Getting us out of here!" LaGravis shouted and in seconds they were on the very peak of the gorge. Longtooth stole a glance and immediately could tell they were going to jump. 

"I'm ready." Longtooth said knowing what LaGravis was going to say. Longtooth jumped backwards and didn't bother to scream because he trusted LaGravis. LaGravis was about to jump too when a mental hook had forced itself into LaGravis's arm.

"Ahkkk! WHAT THE FREAK?!" LaGravis was being pulled by Cilo. A mental chain attaching itself to the hook in LaGravis's arm was slowly pulling him forward. 

"AHHH! URGG! YOU. LITTLE. PIECE. OF-" 

"Watch your profanity!" Cilo cut LaGravis off childishly as he tugged on the dagger which caused LaGravis more pain. Her personality had completely changed.

"UGHGGHG!! JUST SCREW IT ALL!" LaGravis ripped the hook out of his arm sloppily and damaged even more of his flesh. LaGravis than sprang towards Cilo and shoved the hook in her left eye and wrapped the chain around her. She of course screamed in pain and dropped like a piece of paper.

LaGravis than got a running start before the raven brigade could catch him. LaGravis leaped off and fell into the abyss hoping Longtooth is alright...