The Future...

What a journey we have had...A story of death, love, abuse, and comfort. Now, here they are seven years later.

Lagravis. Now 27 and a father of two. Standing at 6'8. Holder of ice and snow. Laval and Anatauri , lion princes and future kings. Current king of Lion Tribe. Killer of the villainous Leo the lion and son a Lia'mere the lion goddess queen. A singer of passionate and sad songs. The ally of Eagles and Gorillas, and savior of the lion city. Husband of Longtooth the lion, chief of lion army, and Lavertas the lion, Explorer of the outlands.

Lavertas. Now 23, and uncle of two. Standing at 6'5. Secret holder of earth and air. Laval, student and nephew. Anatauri, first lion with an A name, nephew and student. Current explorer and soldier. The true killer of Lia'mere...and future plan of Leo the lion. A artist of happy, sad, and sometimes future telling paintings. The current brother of Lagravis.

Longtooth. Now 25, and father of two. Standing at 6'7. Holder of regeneration abilities. Husband and chief, current soldier. The doctor of the lion tribe. A fighter of unknown skills and techniques, secret speaker of the lion language only the royal family knows. The current husband of of Lagravis.

Laval. Now 7, son and older brother. Standing at 4'1. Holder of fire and sadness. Prince and future king. A young child of unhuman flexability.

Anatauri. Now 5, son and younger brother. Standing at 3'1. Holder of invisibility. Prince and future. A really young child of unhuman durability.