Devotion to better understand...

Lavertus was resting peacefully on the ground, LaGravis was checking every five minutes to make sure he was still breathing. Longtooth noticed LaGravis's paranoia and wanted to calm him.

"LaGravis..." Longtooth whispered as he walked up to LaGravis. It pained him to see his lover like this. He looked mortified. LaGravis's father was a real monster.

"I know you've seen and been through some pretty bad stuff but it's okay now. You can calm d-" 

"HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!?? AND WE WEREN'T PREPARED IN THE SLIGHTEST!" LaGravis growled dangerously as he punched a whole in the dirt. LaGravis needed to let his anger out somehow. Longtooth frowned and thought for a bit. Then he smiled.

"You what I noticed?" Longtooth said taking one of LaGravis's hands in his.

"What.." LaGravis mumbled, too depressed to even be curious of what Longtooth has to say.

"You have your father's strength, his anger, his structure, and emotions." LaGravis looked up and made a surprised look. "But, you have your mother's warmth, her smile, her voice, and HER emotions. Even if you have two. I see so much I want to uncover. Your father didn't want to hide your split personality he wanted to exploit it." Longtooth said seriously.

"What-are you saying love?" LaGravis said looking very sad now. 

"I noticed that you are very mysterious but open at the same time. Your kind but harsh. Your merciful yet horrifying. I don't really understand you...but I want too! I saw how you almost ran to Lavertus's side when he fell in the water. Your brave and courageous, you care about others and no spilt personality is going to change that." Longtooth explained squishing LaGravis's hand. 

"Longtooth..." LaGravis blushed.

"There's no counterpart to your bravery and no counterpart to devotion to understand your surroundings and how to deal with them! Your father may have treated you horribly! But you made good if it. I saw you! You looked him in the eyes and you weren't about to run. When the time comes...you'll be a great leader and father! That's a fact! And Leo can not change that no matter what he does! He thought he was controlling you BUT he was really making you stronger as a person, AS A LEADER!" Longtooth finished his little speech that LaGravis star struck. 

"A leader? Me? I..." LaGravis couldn't help but smile. "You always know what to say hm.." 

"I've made it my top priority! It's what I'M devoted to...making you happy!" Longtooth felt determined around LaGravis. He felt happy and like he was drawn to LaGravis's presence. LaGravis smirked happily and pulled Longtooth into a kiss.

"Longtooth...I am devoted to staying by your side." LaGravis said sweetly. Longtooth smiled cutely and kissed LaGravis again.

"Longtooth...when this is all over, will you marry me?" LaGravis said shyly and tried his best to look Longtooth in the eyes. In seconds Longtooth was crying his eyes out.

"YES! YES! I LOVE YOU! YES! I WANT TO MARRY YOU TOO!" Longtooth tackled LaGravis to the ground and kissed his all over. The two were unaware of a grinning Lavertus watching the whole scene.

"Well done brother..."