Battle....

LaGravis and Longtooth rode home on their speedor's while LaGravis let the hair blow through his hair. Longtooth was whistling a little tune while the night seemed to be very calm. Then LaGravis's ears began to twitch.

"We're being followed." LaGravis said not taking his eyes off the rode. 

"You can tell?" Longtooth said cautiously looking around him.

"My ears always twitch when somebody hostile is near." LaGravis said looking at Longtooth.

Then four other lion speedor's appeared around them. The lions were all wearing all wearing dark blue cloaks with red straps over them. The shortest one said.

"By orders of the king, I must take you home to your majesty without causing you harm. So, I advise you to surrender peacefully." The shortest lion said seriously. He was on LaGravis's left.

"Yeah like I'm ever going back home you little midget!" LaGravis shouted with a smirk.

"The king will send even more guards after you and this traitor!" One of the lions said dramatically. He was on Longtooth's right.

"How about you put your life to use and join an acting class you twit!" Longtooth yelled at the that just spoke.

The two lions drove in front of them and block their path. The two lions weren't about to take no for an answer. So, their determination was more vigilant than their weapons and they drove in front of LaGravis and Longtooth and blocked their path. LaGravis and Longtooth were forced to stop as the other two lions drove up behind them and get ready for battle.

"The king has trained his soldiers to be able to take you on if you were to ever go rouge. I think now's the time...don't you think Leonidas?" The dramatic speaking lion turned the lion next to him. The shortest lion pulled back his hood and revealed his orange spiky hair and blue crown with golden dots. The other did the same but his hair was velvety brown, he had a blue crown as well.

"Hey LaGravis, those lions have different crowns. Why? I thought all lion guards are supposed to have normal red crowns." Longtooth said leaning over to LaGravis.

"They are. The guards with that kind of crown are part an elite squad of soldiers. Like, you are part of the normal soldiers, those soldiers could beat the crap out of you. I'm royalty so, I have a golden crown with the lion emblem on it. Understand?" LaGravis explained very quickly.

"Yeah, yeah I get it but how do get them out of the way?" Longtooth said taking out his crossbow/sword. 

"We fight till they start crying their own blood..." LaGravis said darkly as he took out both of his swords.

"You know the dual-wielding skill?!" Longtooth looked astonished.

"I am the dual-wielding skill." LaGravis said getting into fighting stance.

The lions behind them got ready for battle while Leonidas looked nervous about fighting the kings personal secret weapon but the lion next to him looked pretty excited as he chuckled a bit and took out his own pair of glowing weapons. Two axes to be exact.

"Um, Lennox...you know LaGravis could kill us right?" Leonidas said stuttering at the word kill. Lennox twirled the axes in his hands and told Leonidas that they would go down in battle. Leonidas shook his head as he took out his electric daggers.

"C'mon! Show us what you got!"